Chapter five

"We need to get rid of her too Lina, she's just going to keep getting in the way of our happiness don't you see?"

"Yes Derek I see and I understand but I can't just off my daughter like that. We need to plan it and be patient and precise about it. Do you know her whole school schedule so you can give her extra things to do while we hatch this plan"

"Now we're talking." I kiss Lina on the lips as I put my shoes on. If I really wanted to get rid of her, this was my chance.

"But first I need to go upstairs and see if she's OK because this is a lot for her. I do still care about my daughter and what she thinks of me. If I'm really going to go through with this and get rid of my daughter you better be worth it." I watch as he nods and walks out the door. He moves a blood stained bat from the backseat of his car to the box of his truck. He gets in his Chevy truck and drives off, once I see that he's completely gone. I go upstairs to see if my daughter is OK. Because I know that losing someone can be heartbreaking.

I don't know if I wanna go through with getting rid of my daughter because I really do love her and I don't know if I can live without her. if Something Happens after she's gone and I'm with this man alone, then I'm completely stuck with no one else to talk to and I'll most likely end up in jail or hell he will probably murder me after I try to leave. But honestly, who knows.

I walk up the stairs and slowly approach my daughter's bedroom door.