003. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆?

I have a thing for Jonny Depp in a crop top

Chapter 003: 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆?

🖤

Blair ran final drills with the squad as she walked up and down the team. She wanted to make sure they all had the routine down for the upcoming game, especially now that Casey was dead she had to slightly adjust the routine- rather inconvenient timing but Blair didn't have time to complain. Across the field the football team was just finishing off their practice, Blair could see both Billy and Stu talking as they headed back towards the changing rooms. For a second Billy looked over at her smirking as he caught her eyes, she smiled back at him before concentrating back on her girls.

Turns out practice ran a little over, again it was totally Casey's fault for dying so Blair hoped the girls didn't blame her for trying to rearrange everything. In the girls changing rooms, Tatum was telling Blair about the slumber party she'd planned and insisted Blair join in on- apparently Sidney was told the two of them would be there at 7 but it was now way past "I'm gonna call Sid, let her know practice ran over" Tatum told her friend after finishing getting changed, Blair nodded pulling her zip up top back on "okay"

As Tatum walked away Blair was left alone in the changing rooms, the other girls had been and gone already- most of them going straight from practice whereas Tatum and Blair cleared their things away before showering. Blair slipped her sneakers back on then as she was tying her shoe laces her cell phone rung, furrowing her brows the girl reached into her bag pulling out the small device "hello?"

"Hello, Blair"

Blair blinked, confusion falling across her face as she heard the raspy voice she didn't recognise "uh, hi? Who is this?" She sat up feeling a pit growing in her stomach

"You tell me"

She raised a brow "sorry to disappoint but I'm not a mind reader so maybe you can't give me a hint?" She asked hopefully, she had to admit the mysterious voice was hot- not in a weird way just as in she found it attractive...

"Tell me, Blair, do you like scary movies?"

Blair scoffed rolling her eyes "Randy, if this is you then you already know the answer"

"What's your favourite scary movie? Blair."

She groaned before sighing "ok fine, I'll play along. Nightmare on elm obviously. It the perfect combination of horror and comedic relief"