023. 𝑴𝒂𝒋𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒋𝒂 𝒗𝒖

Quite honestly I'd be rolling in my grave

Chapter 023: 𝑴𝒂𝒋𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒆𝒋𝒂 𝑽𝒖

🖤

Blair found herself walking towards Gale Weathers who stood outside the big door that read 'Stab 3: return to Woodsboro' Blair rolled her eyes. As if any of them would willingly go back there, Hollywood is completely out of fucking ideas she thought to herself walking towards the women in a bright yellow suit. Blair plastered a smile on her face as she cleared her throat "so someone dies and Gale comes running? Some things never change" Gale span around spotting the smug raven haired women, she smiled rolling her eyes "actually I'm working with the police, I'm supposed to be here" Blair chuckled her eyes full of amusement "we'll see." Gale brought the women into a hug which Blair accepted, they'd settled their beef since the last attacks at Windsor. Blair didn't want to hold grudges anymore, she'd lost too much to care. Plus Sidney didn't hate Gale anymore so why should she?

"How's Jade?" Gale asked while Blair pulled away from their hug "she's good, she's with Sid so I gotta get back soon" Gale nodded "of course, well come on, I'll introduce you to Detective Kincaid" Blair hummed as she tried to distract herself from Gales micro bangs- god did her hairdresser deserve jail time. Blair really hoped that Gale didn't like them otherwise she'd lose all respect she had for the women. The two walked onto the set seeing a recreation of Sidney's house in Woodsboro and beside it was Stu Macher's infamous house. Blair found herself tensing up at the sight, her pace slowing down as she stared up at the house that ruined her life

"Jesus, Deja voodoo" Gale said looking around adjusting her handbag, Blair scoffed staring into the doorway of the Macher house, she saw Billy standing there waving at her with a smirk "yeah, major deja vu" she looked away for a second before looking back seeing him gone. Fuck was she gonna need some holy water or some spiritual shit along those lines...

The two women continued to walk onto the set when one of the actresses dressed in a highlighter yellow suit came running up to them "oh my god, Gale Weathers! And Blair Atredies!" Blair looked the women over this was Jennifer Jolie who was playing Gale in the film- she'd been in it since the first Stab "I—listen, I-I know we never met. And I don't mind you never returning my calls, but I have to tell you. After two films I feel like I am in your mind" Jennifer told Gale who just looked pissed off, Blair couldn't help but laugh. She feels like her and Jennifer were gonna get a long great...but hey at least this version of Gale had better bangs!

"That would explain my constant headaches..." Gale said continuing to walk, Blair smirked noticing how Jennifer tried to copy Gales walk "you know, I'm sorry things didn't work out on 60 minutes II, but total entertainment that's a pretty good fallback"

Blair kept her eyes around the set eyeing everything that had her heart racing, she could picture where most of her friends died. She didn't even want to look inside the Macher house again, she was sure she'd see Loomis standing there probably with his other half Macher, even better add Tatum to that list! It'd be like the whole gang was back together in heaven and hell...anyway to avoid that mocking scene she was forced into listening to Gale and her shadows petty argument