Chapter 1

Joanelle POV

How was it in the movie?

Oh yeah!

My name is Joanelle Watson, I was not bitten by a radioactive spider but was created in a sick tube.

Got a lot of different multiversal DNA injected into me, allowing me to become JoyPool. After some boring stuff about my universe collapsing, I was the only one left!

And for 10 years I have been hopping around, being the one and only Joypool!

You problem know the rest from Deadpool AKA Wade, how he became Deadpool and an assassin blah blah blah. Or Gwenpool AKA Gwen and how she breaks the comicverse and does her own thing.

Well think of me as an in-between!

I kick faces and take ass, breaking a lot of rules while getting away with it, of course with zero consequence. I save a bunch of people, fuck, learn and steal shit.

Sleep, shit and eat where I want whenever I want.

And after everything, I love being me, I love being what I call a Pool!

I think I did that right, been a while since I've seen the movie, got some great seats! Not too far in the back not too close in the front, it was perfect!

Everything is perfect!

Ok, not really, I want a spidey of my ownnnnnnnnnnnn.

Like look at me, I can do anything, I don't really care much about love or shit like that. But I want what Wade and Peter 1000 or something have.

I don't know which Peter, there are too many numbers and too many spider-men, women, and pigs.

Ugh.

But I know the perfect place to go!

The top Secret Spider Society!

No not the one that started in 1099 A.D., the new one with all the hot people! Falling off the building dramatically, I shout, "WHATS UP DANGER!"

Before slipping within the folds of reality, getting deep in there.

Hehehe, that's what he said.

Anyway, I reappear in Earth-928, Nueva York!

Seeing the fancy building, I land on the roof, slipping in the vents, I slither my way inside.

Landing on the long hallway I smile.

"Oooooooooo, this is niceeeeeee!"

I ignore the stare, "There's ain't no roaches or nothing!"

Usually the Spider-people I see are poor, so this, this is real nice.

They have brains and senses to makes millions but no, they are usually in a busted apartment with bugs and moldy food.

It's sad honestly.

"Hey! What are you-"

Before the spider-woman could catch me, I slip away, "Gotta be quicker than that."

Slipping through the gaps of reality, I reappear in a dark high tech office. Looking around I find a random web shooter. Taking it I smile, "Ooooo, don't mind if I do!"

Slipping it on, I shoot the ceiling, hanging from the top with ease.

Getting into a cool pose, I crawl around, only for  a hot Latino man to catch my attention, I bite my lip.

Slowly, descending from the ceiling upside down, I stare at his fat ass.

"Nice ass Papí."

Turning quickly he cuts the web, making me land on his desk smoothly.

"Ooooo, someone's feisty~"

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

Before I could answer I see this thin black dude with thick black hair.

He smiles, nodding his head, "Nice."

Jumping down, I examine him, mimicking his British accent, "Noice."

Then a pregnant black woman slips in, ready to attack, "OOOOOO! SO MANY PEOPLE OF COLOR IN THE ROOOOM!"

Watching her get off her motorcycle, I steal it, popping wheelies in glee.

"WEEEEEEEEE!"

"Who are you? And give that back!"

Stopping I look at the afro lady, "Sorry, don't get too stressed, it's bad for the baby."

Looking at her belly, I smile, letting my eyes show my seniority.

Getting wrapped up in glowing red web, I get lifted up. Looking at the sexy man he frowns at me, "Who. Are. You."

"My name is Joypool! But you can call me Joy sexy~."

Winking at him, he's taken back by my flirtatious nature.

Breaking loose from his web, I land swiftly on his floating desk. Looking at all the screens I smile, "Oooooo! What's this?"

Touching his screens, I quickly dodge him as he tires to grab me.

"Too slow!"

He sends out a mass message, cursing under my breath I giggle as I start to run. Already the Spider-People are ready to attack me. Slipping through them with ease, I laugh with glee, enjoying the excitement.

Hopefully this won't take four years to animate but whatever. Seeing a hot buff Spider-Woman I growl, "Ooooh, hello gorgeous~."

She tries to punch me but I slip under her, continuing my run I catch a plush spider man.

"Awww, you're so cute!"

He looks at me before blasting me with some webs.

"FUCK!"

Unable to see, I slip, falling from the ledge.

Before I could hit the ground, I feel the various of webs, keeping me tied up and detained.

Looking at all the Spider-People, I smile.

"Hello! My name is Joypool!"

Getting dragged away, food fills my nose, "You guys have Empanadas! I want one!"

They ignore me handing me off to Miguel I smile, "So we meet again sexy."

He frowns, carrying me off deeper into the facility. Seeing a Cyber Spider-Woman I smile. "Hello!"

She looks over briefly before ignoring me, following Miguel's directions. Looking back at Miguel I smile at him, "You're definitely the one."

He looks down at me in annoyance, "What?"

"Will you be the Spidey to my Pool?"

Tossing me on the platform I pout, "It's not gonna work cutie!"

He crosses his arms, the Cyber sista, starts typing away, as the robot spider comes down from above. Creating a colorful web of static and glitches I smile in awe.

"So coooool."

Once it's complete they're a bright light but nothing happens. Still on the platform, the pixel girl starts sweating. Cutting the webs I stand and stretch, "Told ya!"