Chapter 3

Joanelle POV

Board I swing around the spider society, disturbing the peace, looking below I see Hobie Brown, Spider-Punk.

Watching him steal shit, I help him out, taking some stuff out of his reach. Slowly descending from the ceiling, I hand him the various items.

He smiles, "I like your spunk."

We spent the next hour stealing stuff, and I listened as he talks about taking down the man. This man is very entertaining, and I enjoy his funny words.

"Why are you here if you have to follow Miguel and all these rules?"

He starts putting some pieces together, "Sometime you have to get inside to take down the man."

I nod, "That makes since."

Watching him, I take the piece out of his hand, giving him another, "Use this one instead."

He nods, watching it fit perfecting he smiles, listening to his thick accent as he tells be about his life in his world, I relax. Enjoying his company, I watch as he changes textures of different newspapers print and colors. Touching his arm, I mold into his aesthetic, looking down at myself I smile.

"OOOOOOOO!"

He looks at me a bit shocked but he quickly grows impressed. Slipping off my mask I toss it next to his.

"Can I play with your guitar."

He thinks for a moment before handing it to me, taking it excitingly I start to fake use it. Making terrible gutter sounds, but he seems to enjoy it as his laughter fills the space.

Taking his mask, I put it on, mimicking his voice, "Fuck Capitalism! Down with the Police! Fuck Consistency!"

This tickles him as he takes his guitar, playing it, I shake my head, stomping on the ground to create more noise. Feeling the mask fall off, I cheer, clapping as he finishes the final cord.

Hearing someone clear there throat I look over to see Miguel not impressed in the slightest.

"Keep it down."

Looking at Hobie he smirks at me before continuing, laughing I watch Miguel rolls his eyes and walk away.

One thing that's odd to me, is that everyone returns home after a certain time. Leaving the place empty, but one person remains and that's of course the sexy grump himself. Slipping into his office I sit on his desk.

"Shouldn't you be home?"

He continues swiping away, "I have work to do."

Looking at the bags under his eyes and his tense muscles, I walk over to him. Grabbing a certain spot on his neck he grows limp.

Catching him, I lay him down on his high platform gently. Watching him sleep soundly, I slip through existence, retuning with a blanket and pillow.

Laying his head on the pillow, I tuck him in, letting the dark blue blanket cover his body fully.

I whisper softly, "You're really trying to kill yourself huh?"

Leaving him I explore the empty base as I do every night. Slipping into the lab I see the Cyber Spider.

"What's your name?"

She jumps, taking a breath when she see's me. Staring for a moment she answers, "Margo."

"Joy, nice to meet you, what are you doing here? I already had to knock out your boss and I don't think I can unplug you."

She raises an eyebrow at my words, "Well...um... I'm just finishing up on a new prototype."

I nod, "Mind if I keep you company, I'm a something of a scientist myself."

She nods, watching her do her thing, I hand her different tools, giving her tips to improve the watch and its bugs. Finishing up, she hands me a headset.

"Wanna play a game or two."

Nodding excitingly, I slip it on, see the virtual world she opens up Move Move Revolution. Choosing a song, we start dancing our asses off, then we shift to The Michel Jackson Experience, which basically rips my arm off.

Taking a break from the moment, we shift to various of table top games before she yawns. Bidding her farewell so she can rest, I return to check up on Miguel. He's still sound asleep, hugging the pillow tightly.

Smiling I can't help but find the sight adorable. Sitting next to him I lean my neck against the edge of his desk. Watching over him I fail to notice that I end up falling asleep as well.

Waking up to the sound of mumbling Spanish and light talking, I find myself laying on the same pillow I gave Miguel. Looking down at the blanket covered in his scent I smile.

Sitting up slowly I rub my eyes, he continues to work, but I stop him in his tracks as I engulf him in a small hug.

"Thanks."

Then I jump down to take a nice long shower. It was nice and relaxing, especially since the Spidey shop has different brands of spider-men merch. I think it's kinda funny but it's pretty good quality.

Slipping out the bath, I sit on the dryer, waiting for my suit to be nice and warm. Cutting my bandages, my breast are exposed, finding some more in the cabinet, I wrap up my big D's.

More comfortable than any bra I've ever had. Looking in the mirror I moisturize my hair, rubbing my roots nicely.

Hearing the beep, I take out my suit smelling the sweet scent of lemon. Ignoring the loose stares of the other Spider-Woman as I walk around butt naked.

Putting my suit on, I pull my mask down, continuing my journey to harass more spiders.