Chapter 10

Mature Conent Ahead

Joanelle POV

"Don't make me do it."

The handsome man who just deployed Gwen and Jess on a mission types away.

"Do what?"

Smirking, I slap his ass making him drum.

"Oh I've been wanting to do that forever."

"Bitch-"

I slap his ass again, squeezing it again as it jiggles, "Cariño if you don't-"

I poke it, i watch it jiggle again, making him growl. Grabbing my neck, I moan softly, it's not tight, he's hitting the spot he learned not too long ago.

Looking into my eyes, he pecks my lips.

"Save it for the bedroom Cariño."

Letting me go, I chuckle, "Fine, but I'll be using your dumbturck as my personal drum set again later."

My favorite man and I have been closer, happier, since we opened up. But new stress always arises for him, and that's Miles Morales. The boy who supposedly fucked up the mulitverse, but as I've discussed with him, well more like argued, he hasn't done much.

Dr. Strange did worse, and Miles didn't even cause any of this shit, it was his univseres Doc Oc. But he isn't the best listener when it comes to work. Even his theory about how fragile the multiverse is, or I guess the spidey-verse is stupid.

And you already know I'm not one to hold my tongue.

"Miguel that sounds stupid."

"What?"

I mock him, "What? You heard me."

He laughs darkly, "You tell me this now? How long have you been here?"

"It didn't matter until now, because I didn't come here for this I came here for you. Now, don't you think this is a little silly?"

"How can you say this? You know what happened to your universe."

I cross my arms, "Yes, but it might have not been because of me, because if it was, then I wouldn't be here."

He doesn't say anything, so I continue, "What if Miles was supposed to be this, if he wasn't then wouldn't his universe already crumble around him?"

He frowns, "Just. SHUT UP!"

Shouting at me I sigh, how else is he supposed to react? His work, his purpose being thrown at his face as wrong and unlogical. I see the regret on his face, walking over to him I touch his cheek.

"I'm sorry."

While my words are genuine, his seems crushed that I have to even utter it.

"Come one, don't look so down Mi Vida, you know I'm always here for you."

He smiles, pecking my lips, "Finish up, you deserve to relax."

Looking into my eyes he doesn't argue, nodding gently. Jumping down, I walk away, as cheerful as ever. Looking for my favorite brit, I find him stringing the cords on his guitar.

"Hobie."

He looks up at me, but my smile is nowhere to be found. He's never seen me so serious before, so I keep it brief, "Look out for Miles."

He may not understand it now, but when he does he'll know what to do. Nodding I walk off, returning to Miguel with a smile on my face. Hugging him from behind I pull him from work, asking Layla to contact us if shit hits the fan.

Slipping through the portal, I kiss him passionately, distracting him as I lead him to the bedroom. Pushing him down on the bed, I smile at him, stripping as his suit fades away pixle by pixel.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you're suit?"

He chuckles, straddling him, I kiss him vigorously, smirking at him I pull away. "I have a surprise for you~."

He chuckles lightly, using his web shooters, I tie him to the bedpost. Keeping my eyes on him, I take his member in his mouth, sucking on it lovingly he moans. Pulling on the retaints lightly, I smile, sucking harder and hard.

He meets his climax, but I don't stop, over and over again he meets his high. Over and over again I drink every last drop, leaving him panting, begging. I'm already soaked by the sight, but seeing him wimper, mumbling softly.

"C-Cariño-Please Cariño."

I smile at him, kissing his hardened, tense tip, "Yes Mi vida?"

Straddling him, I roll my hips, teasing his cock, as they rub between my folds. Looking into his eyes, I wipe the drool from the corner of his mouth.

I'm in control now.

Or at least that's what I thought.

Breaking the restraints he yanks me forward, slamming himself in my wet folds he groans.

Whispering the name he's gifted me over and over again, I moan in his ear, clawing his back.

"Cariño. Cariño. Cariño!"

Exposing my neck I whisper in his ear, "Bite me, make me yours."

He doesn't hesitate as his fangs peirce my skin, tightening around him, he groans. I smile softly, enjoying the pain mixing in with the pleasure he's giving me. Releasing me, he sucks on my skin as the wound heals, biting me over and over again until the deep bruise remains.

Feeling my high come around the corner, I tap his back, "Mi Vida! Close!"

Stopping, I gasp, only for him to turn me around. Ass in the air, he plows into me, pushing my head down on the bed. Fucking me vigorously, I cry out, gripping the blankets as my tears of pleasure stain the bed.

Our erotic sounds and slapping skin fill the room, slapping my ass I yelp.

As his thrust grow sloppy, my stomach turn, I cry out, meeting my high as stars fill my vision. He does the same, holding me down as he releases himself. Rolling his hips a bit, my breath hitches. Releasing me, he pulls me close, kissing me gently.

After cleaning up, he get's a message from Layla, rage fills his demonor making me curse under my breath. In his suit, I follow after him, ready for shit to hit the fan.