Nina The Killer x Reader

Disclaimer!!! I am NOT going to make smut of Nina because her age is unconfirmed

You were drawing late at night while listening to your favorite songs, you hear a knock at the door. You tell them to come in. Nina comes in and shows you the matching bracelet she made you. "Hey y/n!! I thought you would like it, last week you told me your favorite colors and I remembered!!" Nina said in her usual cheerful voice. "Well thank you.. people don't remember small things about me often" you said nervously. "How can I forget anything about you?" She said in a curious voice.

Nina put the bracelet on you that had your name and favorite colors on it. You like it when someone does kind gestures for you, even if there small it always makes you happy.

"Hey, wanna watch a movie? I'm kinda bored" Nina asked you, "Yeah sure!! Same" You said happily. You've always had some feeling for Nina but you can't tell if you like her or not. The way she was always super. kind to you, always complementing you, and just making you feel loved by someone makes you feel special.

You go down stairs, it's pretty dim in the room. Most of the lights are broken or not working considering the mansion is abandoned. You see Slenderman in the kitchen just sitting at the table. "We should make some popcorn" You suggested "oooo yeah!! That would be nice" Nina said. You both go to the kitchen and get some popcorn kernels off the shelf and put them in the microwave. You both wait for a few minutes and go to the couch and turn on a horror movie.

You reach in the popcorn bag and you accidentally touch Nina's hand. She looks over at you and smiles and you blush a bit. The movie starts getting scarier. "Wanna share my blanket?" Nina asked, you got kind of nervous but you said yes.

You and Nina are now closer than ever, you can feel your heart pounding. A jumpscare comes up of the tv and Nina gets scared and cuddles up to you. "I'm sorry.. I. can move if you want, I just get scared easily" Nina said kind of nervous. "No, it's okay you can stay" you said to Nina, she instantly cheers up. She's no laying in your chest and you're holding her, this is the best moment ever, but you feel so nervous yet happy.
Time passes and you finish the movie, "Hey.. thank you for comforting me and sorry if I was too close" Nina said kind of sad, "I like it when you're close to me Nina" you said back to her. She blushes and she goes to her room.

You go and sit on your bed thinking of her until you see a paper slip under your door. You read the paper, " To: y/n From: Nina <3

I've been wanting to tell you something for some time, come to my room" you read from the note. You feel your heart jump and you walk to her room, you come in and she's sitting on her bed. "Hi, I see you got my letter.. I've been wanting to tell you something for quite some time" Nina said shakily. "I was wondering.. do you wanna be my girlfriend/boyfriend?" You feel so happy!! "Yes of course! I've been thinking of you for some time now and I was too nervous to say anything" you said. Nina kisses you on the cheek and your face turns red. You and Nina both fall asleep together in her bed.