Chapter 19- Arrival

Lana
I had just arrived once again at the burrow.
If Fred and George had actually done what we planned to do on Dudley, then Mr. Weasley should have a furious look on his face.
And just as I had anticipated, there walked Mr. Weasley with fury in his eyes.
"You're mother will be furious, I am furious, you better hope your mother doesn't find out" he told Fred and George.
And as if almost on cue, Mrs. Weasley walked in, "Find out about what?" She asked.
"Nothing" Mr. Weasley replied, praying that she wouldn't find out so that he wouldn't have to play the bad guy.
Mrs. Weasley glared at her boys.
"It was a harmless joke" said Fred with an innocent shrug.
"Arthur, kitchen now, tell me everything" said Mrs. Weasley.
So then, Mr. Weasley reluctantly walked into the kitchen, and I could hear the faint muttering in there, occasionally hearing, 'Are they out of their minds' and 'What would the Ministry think' and so on.
"So how long did his tongue grow?" I turned towards them and asked happily.
"Four feet long, shame you weren't there to witness it" George said while laughing.
Eventually all five of us joined in on the laughter.
"What did you give him?" Asked Harry after the laughter died down.
"Tongue Toffee, Lana helped us invent it" Fred said proudly.
"Why do you let Lana join in on all the fun and you don't let me?" Asked Ron.
"Aww is Ronnikens jealous" I teased.
"Shut up Lana" Ron said as he grew a pillow in my direction but missed.
After a moment, Bill and Charlie walked in.
I had met them the day of my arrival, they seemed really nice, and they shown me nothing but kindness and that was something I appreciated a lot.
"Hello Harry" they said to my brother and shook his hand politely.
"Hello" he replied respectfully.
Just then, Ginny came down and stopped in her tracks.
"Hello Harry" she said with a blush.
He waved to her and Mrs. Weasley then came and approached Harry and and gave him a motherly hug.
"Alright come on let's have dinner" Mrs. Weasley said with a beaming smile.
All the Weasley's then began setting the table outside in their backyard. The food was delicious. We talked and laughed and caught up with all the news and latest updates. I also saw Hermione after she came back from spending time outside reading books. She was almost always a surfing or reading which isn't a bad thing but I would ideally like to spend more time with her, she seemed really nice.
Soon after, it was time to go to sleep. We all got ready for bed and we were all overjoyed because of the Quidditch World Cup tomorrow. But one thing kept running through my mind. The Weasley's kept mentioning something that was going to happen this year, they said it was exciting and special. I couldn't wait to find out what it was.
"What's on your mind?" Asked Ginny.
We were lying on our beds in her room and Hermione was already fast asleep.
"Nothing, just excited about...stuff"
"Stuff?, really" she said as she got up and balanced herself on her forearms to look at me.
"Well no need to ask what you're thinking about" I teased as I sat up and face her.
"Shut up Lana" she said as she threw a pillow at my face.
"What?! I'm not wrong though am I?" I said while laughing so hard that my stomach started to hurt.
"Goodnight" Ginny said firmly as she aggressively put her head on the pillow.
"Goodnight, also by the way, I wouldn't mind you being my sister in law" I said with amusement in my voice.
"Shut up" she said while laughing.
And soon after, we were all sound asleep.