Chapter 20- A Long Way

Third Person
The next morning all the Weasley's and Harry had woken up bright and early to go to the Quidditch World Cup.
However, Lana refused to wake up.
Her eyes stayed shut despite the many attempts to wake her up.
Eventually, Harry went upstairs and shook Lana violently till she awoke.
"Stop it Harry!" Lana whined, "I'm still sleeping".
"Lana if you don't wake up now, I'll get Mrs. Weasley to wake you up" Harry threatened.
"Alright, alright, I'm awake!" Lana said and she arose from her bed.
"See you downstairs" Harry said as he exited the room as quickly as he could before he could get hurt by Lana's pillow throwing skills which were dreadful.
Lana got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and use the loo.
She then got dressed into leggings and a beige sweater.
She brushed her hair that looked like a lions mane every morning.
Her hair had gotten noticeably darker and it was a beautiful auburn shade.
She then skidded down the stairs quickly and she was just in time for breakfast.
"Ahh look who finally decided to wake up" said Fred.
Lana gave him a cold glare as she took a seat at the table next to Harry.
"Morning" she said.
"Morning Dear, please eat well, you will have a really long journey" Mrs. Weasley said as she placed a whole load of food on Lana's plate.
After about an hour of chaos, everyone was officially ready, stomachs were full, bags were packed, and brains were exploding.
"Come on everyone, let's go" said Mr. Weasley as he walked out the door.
"We'll meet you there Dad" said Bill and Charlie as they were going to apparate there.
And so they walked for hours and they listened to Mr. Weasley talk about portkeys and odd things that he found interesting in the muggle world.
They eventually reached the portkey and they saw two men there.
One man who looked to be around 17, was tall and very handsome, he had fair skin and a contagious smile.
While the other man next to him looked significantly older. He looked very similar to the boy, the same features just with wrinkles and white hair peaking from his brown hair. He wore glasses which made his eyes look bigger thank they actually were.
Lana, Ginny and Hermione walked side by side.
"Hello Amos!" exclaimed Mr. Weasley.
"Ahh Arthur!" The old man replied.
Mr. Weasley then turned to the children and said, " This is Mr. Diggory and this is his son"
The handsome boy out his hand out for Mr. Weasley to shake.
"Cedric Diggory" he said in a soft voice.
"Nice to meet you" said Mr. Weasley.
"Right shall we go now?" Asked Mr. Diggory.
They all said yes in unison, they all put a hand on the portkey that eventually transported them to the Quidditch World Cup tents area.
"We're here!" Mr. Weasley cried, he began taking really long strides and the others found it difficult to keep up. They had eventually parted ways with the Diggorys and were on their way to their tent.
"I'm so excited!" Lana exclaims as she walks enthusiastically to the tent that they were staying at.