11: Who Needs An Army?

POV: Lena

Felicity, Iris, and I were standing on the other side of the glass as they began their operation.

"What are they doing?" Iris asked as Thawne grabbed a scalpel.

"This next sound..." Thawne said as he walked over to Kara. "metal through a bone, that's my favorite. You should probably close your eyes. This will all be over in a minute."

My heart continued to break in ways I had never thought were possible. As I now get to witness Kara's death. My heart started to beat faster and faster as Thawne went in to cut. But something was wrong. He continued to push down, but something was stopping him.

"What are you waiting for?" Dark Arrow asked. "Do it."

"I'm trying. I'm trying but..."

What is going on?

Then all of a sudden we heard a voice.

"Mitts off, Mengele."

Then a man in a blue and red suit jumped and enlarged in front of Thawne and shot him with a beam from his hands. Dark Arrow attacked him, but he ducked under his punch and shot him as well. Sending both Nazis out of the room. He then turned to us and shot the Nazis holding us.

We walked into the med bay as the armored man broke off Kara's restraints.

"Ray?" Kara asked.

"Hi, how are you?" He asked with a grin on his face. "Oh, I got your S.O.S. How was the wedding?"

We just sighed. Before we could do anything else, I pulled Kara into my arms before setting her back down and slapped her shoulder.

"Don't you do anything like that again! Do you hear me, Kara Danvers!" I shouted.

Kara just smiled and I couldn't help but hug her again. At this point, I didn't really care that there was a man in a shrinking armor, now I will be prying for answers later. All I cared about was that Kara was ok.

We made our way through the hallways, again, and I carried Kara in my arms the entire way.

"All right, don't worry. The rest of the Legends are here and we're busting everybody out."

"Wait, we need someone to lock the time vault." Felicity said.

"I got it." Iris responded. "You guys get Kara out of here."

She is not leaving my side.

"Be careful." Felicity said.

"Look, I know I'm late to the party, but why have Nazi doppelgangers taken over S.T.A.R. Labs?" Ray asked.

"They're from Earth X. They hate everybody. They want to steal Kara's heart, and they have this giant robot." Felicity explained.

"Oh, I've actually fought one of those before. Little known fact the suit doesn't just shrink--" Ray began but was interrupted by a gun being cocked behind us with Nazi coming right for us.

"Ray!" Felicity shouted.

He turned around and threw his hand out and it enlarged as he did so, hitting the Nazi against the wall, knocking him out, and returning back to normal size.

"It embiggens." Ray finished.

Ok, I am definitely studying that suit.

We continued through the lab into the breacher room.

"How much further, Ray?" Felicity asked as we walked into a room.

Kara was still within my arms as these two led us through.