I: Invasion!

POV: Bob

So, I was walking along the street, I had just gotten off work, when I found Kara walking into her apartment building with a bunch of groceries. I know she can handle all of it, but I needed to talk to my new Kryptonian friend. So I ran over.

"Kara!"

The blonde reporter looked over and saw me jogging over.

"Oh, hey Bob! What's up?"

"Nothing, just thought you could use a hand." I replied.

"No, I got this."

I got up close and whispered in her ear.

"I know, but we need to talk."

She gave me a confused look when I took her bag and headed inside.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"You and Mon-El."

"What? There's nothing going on between us."

"I know, for now. But I have to ask you something."

"Ok."

"What is wrong with you?"

Kara was visibly caught off guard by my question.

"What?"

"Why are you playing at the thought of having some sort of romantic relationship with the prick."

"What? Mon-El is not-" She began before I cut her off.

"Yes he is. He is a selfish egotistical prick. Besides, I know someone who A. has a crush on you. And B. is definitely a better match."

"Who?"

"But I will admit, she does have some rough edges." I said, kind of ignoring her question.

"Her?"

"Yeah, didn't you once tell me that all Kryptonians are bi?" I asked, whispering Kryptonians.

"We never used labels, but I guess on human terms, we would be pan. But who are you talking about?"

"Lena. You know, your best friend and my boss."

"Is Lena even gay? Didn't she have a boyfriend before coming here?"

"Oh yeah, she's gay. And didn't your sister date some men back in school."

Kara thought about it for a moment.

"Fair point. Wait, how do you know that?"

"Alex told me. Last week at the DEO." I explained.

"She did. Yeah, apparently she was having some crazy feelings or anxiety about some cop named Maggie. And it kind of just slipped out. Her coming out that is. I showed her my support, and she ended up explaining her past boyfriends."

"Wow. Thank you for helping her."

"Of course."

By this time we had made it to her hallway.

"Look Kara, Lena obviously likes you, as more than a friend. And as a friend, of course. I mean she knew your secret and wasn't even mad when she found out that you have been lying to her."

Kara blushed a little at the thought of how Lena had known Kara was Supergirl. But we finally made it to her door and once we opened it, we found two guys standing in her room. I was about to say my magic word, when Kara spoke up first.

"Barry?"

"Hey."

I gave her and the two guys a confused look.