Prequel + Short Story

So basically, I have unchecked completed because I am going to rewrite the Invasion crossover. The reason I am just adding onto this one is because it technically won't be SuperCorp. I am trying to stick with the canon as much as possible. So to fit with what I wrote and the canon, Kara has her feelings towards Mon-Hell. Bleh. Lena probably won't be in this part. It will be mainly Bob complaining about Mon-Hell to Kara.

To clarify, in this universe, Lena already knows about Kara and Supergirl, as well as Bob and Shockcharge.

Except for the few things I mentioned above, and probably a few other things I forgot, everything else is still the same as the canon.

And now for the short story.

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Bob

It has been a few days since we got back from Earth 1, because of the Earth X problem, we ended up coming home early. Lena did end up forgetting her equipment on Earth 1. And since she wanted to spend as much time on her vacation as possible with her new girlfriend, I went back and got them.

But that vacation did come to an end, so here I am, walking into the front doors of L-Corp. I was wearing my usual uniform as I headed for Jess's desk.

"Hey, Bob. How was the wedding?" Jess asked once she saw me.

I didn't reply as I made it to her desk. But what I did do was take out my wallet and pull out a 50 and handed it to her. Like Alex, Jess gave me a confused look for a second before she realized what this meant.

"Wait? Are they dating?"

"Yes. And I lost a hundred dollars."

"Aw, that's because ye have little faith." She teased me.

"Fuck you." I chuckled back.

"How did it happen?"

"Not sure. But a lot of emotions were thrown around during all of this, and I happened to walk in on them kissing." I said, vaguely describing what happened.

"Well, now all we have to wait for is Alex or Sam to ask the other out."

"That is true. Who do you think will be the one to ask the other out?" I asked.

"Sam. We both work with her and we know how she is."

"True, but FBI agent Danvers, she may be the brave one here." I said FBI not wanting to reveal the DEO.

"True. I still say Sam."

"I bet you $50 dollars Alex will ask out Sam."

"You're on."