chapter 3 ~ y/n's pov

it was now 5pm and when everyone left the chateau to go to the dock area, jj made me stay behind with him for a second. "okay. now that they are gone we can talk." he says nervously. "okay?" i say very confused. "don't be nervous, y/n. it's just a plan that i have, it involves you." i nod my head. "you are gonna pretend to be my girlfriend until kiara gets jealous and falls in love with me." he smiles. i didn't like the kiara part but pretending to date him was close enough to actually dating him. "you in?" he asks. "i'm in." i answer. "great!" he smiles and takes his hand out of his pocket. "and before we start this, it has to look real." he says, reaching his hand out. i nod and grab his hand. we walk out of the house and head over to the dock. "what took y'all so long?" kiara asks. "oh nothing!" i reply very quickly. jj lets go of my grip and sits down. he spreads his legs out and pats the seat with his hand. i shake my head slickly. he nods his head and i walk over to him. i sit down in between his legs and he wraps his arms around my waist. i get comfortable and try to avoid eye contact with everyone. "well this doesn't seem like nothing." pope says, tapping john b. "jj.." jb says sternly. "alright. fine. me and y/n are dating." jj announces. everyone claps except john b. john b just pauses driving for a second and him and jj do the pogue handshake as john b says, "nice job, fella."