chapter 4 ~ jj's pov

i felt proud knowing i've completed the first few steps of the plan kiara gave me when we were little. i cannot believe i still have feelings for y/n since then but now my 20 dollars paid off but not completely, there's still a few more steps. "can you pass me a beer, cupcake?" i ask her ina flirtatious way. "ofc, baby!" she says quietly. she plays the role way too well which makes me fall deeper in love with her. seeing her get up to grab a beer for me makes me think about what she would do if we actually started dating. i cannot wait for the second part of this plan and i can tell kiara is too by the look on her face. i overheard pope and y/n's conversation outside and i wished for him to tell kiara so nothing would be weird once me and y/n would start dating, you know, jb and sarah are already dating and once me and y/n start, kie and pope will be the only ones left and they'll feel pressured and that is not the point of the plan. as she sits back down in between my legs and wrap my arms around her again, imagining what it will feel like when she's officially mine. i decide to kiss her on the top of her head to "make it look real" even though it was coming straight from my heart, not my brain.