chapter 15 ~ a few days later ~ y/n's pov

today was our last day at the house, we had been here for so long that nobody wanted to leave. even though we found millions of dollars worth of gold, we would miss this house. we knew that if we bought our own house back in the outer banks everything would be different. we would officially be full kook and we wouldn't have to worry anymore. but the pogue memories stay with us forever. this time, we bought a house with 3 rooms knowing that we didn't need 6 anymore now that the couples share rooms. right before we left we bought more clothing so we could fit in with the other fellow kooks. we all ran into the twinkie excited to start a new chapter but still upset to leave all the memories behind. we got to our new mansion and began to explore every room. we had our own library, movie theater, anything you could imagine. beautiful beds, large bathrooms, GORGEOUS kitchen and an amazing pool. we decided to start a small party with just us pogues to celebrate going full kook. "HERE'S TO GOING FULL KOOK!" we all screamed. we all sipped our beers and smoked our cigarettes. "did y'all hear about the diamonds under the restaurant that got shut down?" pope asks.

goddamn P4L.