chapter 8 ~ y/n's pov

after packing our bags we all piled into the twinkie. my mom's old necklace was still in my hand because i had no time to put it on. "omg, y/n i love your necklace!" sarah exclaimed, opening my palm to see it more. "thank you! it was my mom's!" i reply with a smile. "here, let me help you put it on." she insists. i sit down in front of her and she starts to wrap it around my neck. "nu-uh-uh, let me do it." jj fights, snatching the necklace carefully out of sarah's hands. "jeez, if you insist." sarah says with an attitude. i scoot in front of him and move my hair to the front of me. then he starts to wrap it around my neck. he clips it together then announces, "all done." and he moves my hair back. "thanks, jayj." i say, moving to sit to pope. he looks at me and smiles so i send a smile back to him. i feel jj's eyes burning my skin with jealousy. "sh*t. i don't think i packed my sweatshirt." kie complains. "you can use mine!" pope blurts. kiara blushes from the front seat. "thanks, pope." she replies. i look over at him to see him with a great, big smile so i give him a high five to show him i'm proud of him.

we get to the island sarah told us she had a house in and unload our bags and suitcases  from the van. "i'm so excited to show you guys the inside of the house, it's so pretty and it has 5 rooms which is perfect for us because everyone can have their own room!" sarah cries with excitement in her eyes. john b parked the twinkie in the driveway of the house and everyone scurried in. woahs and wows filled the house. "welp, y'all can explore. i'll see if there's any food in the fridge." sarah says. we all run up and down the stairs calling rooms we want. it was like a dream come true, living in a kook palace with the pogues. everyone unpacks their bags but i run down the stairs to thank sarah. "sarah, thank you so much for letting us all crash here." i say. "no problem! me and wheezie would escape and come here all the time, i can't wait to enjoy it with you guys." she replies. "ooh! tomorrow morning we can head down to the boardwalk and go to this awesome shop that has everything! there's even a mini restaurant in the back next to the men's clothing section of it." she exclaims, very happily. "sarah, this place is awesome!" john b yells from the staircase. she smirks at me and runs towards the staircase. "we can stay here as long as we want, for free!" she shouts. john b raises his arms in the air like he's a superhero and me and sarah laugh.