chapter 11 ~ y/n's pov

the next morning i wake up to see my head resting on someone's chest. i slowly look up and see jj's bright smile glancing at me. "good morning, my love." he whispers softly, loud enough for me to hear. "good morning, jayj." i reply, pulling my hand up from under the sheets. he runs his fingers through my long sun kissed hair. "jj." i whisper. "y/n." he mocks sweetly. "this feels like a dream." i say, looking up at him. "us?" he asks with a smile. "yes, but also everything." "what do you mean exactly?" "i mean that i'm laying next to you, in a beautiful kook mansion, with my best friends in the rooms next to us and that i don't have to pretend i never had a crush on you." he smirks. "i cannot imagine doing this with anybody else but you, y/n. there aren't words that describe how much i've wanted to do this with you my whole life. i love you more than i love myself, i love you more than anyone else can, i love you more than anything, y/n." he exclaims. "jj." i start. "yes?" "i love you more than that." i cry before placing my lips on his. he pulls away. i frown and he starts to speak. "i wouldn't go there, missy." he says in sassy tone. "go where?" i ask very confused. "you know i love you the most, i love you more." he whispers. i roll my eyes with a smile. "now where were we, darling?" he finishes in a deep voice. he kisses me so passionately that i can't let go of his grasp. my hands meet his neck and his arms meet my waist. the door slams open which makes me flinch a little but jj doesn't move. "sorry to interrupt your saliva swallowing contest but breakfast is ready." john b hollers which it echoes throughout the house. i can't stop kissing jj so instead of answering him i reach my arm out towards the door and flip him off. i hear footsteps coming up the stairs knowing that all the pogues are invested in the 'drama' but that doesn't stop me, and especially not jj.