Chapter 4

"So why did you call us anyway?" Stelle got to the point as she stared at Herta.

Messiah looked on with a lost gaze around the room, his mind still processing the information. The concept of puppets is shocking. To think that the Hertas they've seen before arriving here in Herta's office were just puppets. Although the one in front of them is the main puppet, it makes him wonder what the real Herta looks like...

From what he was told, even the one they see is modeled to look like Herta in her younger years. How old is she? He won't ask that question to a woman's face, he was always told to never mention a woman's age unless he wishes to wake up in the afterlife from his father.

"I've been told about your abilities by your teammates." He focused his attention towards Herta who looked at him with her arms crossed. He blinked as he wondered how much time has passed from the looks of it, Herta finished her conversation with his fellow trailblazers. "At a glance, you may look normal, but you're quite interesting."

"Really?" Messiah blinked at the...compliment(?). He never considered himself to be seen as interesting.

"Yes. Tell me, what exactly are you proficient with? Are you better with one weapon over the other? Or do you have the same skill level with each weapon?"

"My skills are divided the same in terms of practicality. I'm comfortable with using any weapon." Messiah replied with a smile.

"Interesting. Then I suppose you won't mind going into the Simulated Universe?" Herta asked, thinking this might be a good time to see how effective this new trailblazer is. She's always willing to expand her data. "Think of it as me collecting data. I've collected data from various other people. Examples are Bronya and Seele from the planet Jarilo-VI. Jing Yuan and Bailu from The Xianzhou Luofu. Those are just examples of people that have entered the Simulated Universe and have had their data recorded for practical use."

"You must be quite persuasive if you've gotten people from other worlds to help with gaining their data."

"Perhaps. But it's all thanks to her." Herta looked over at Stelle. "I don't know how but she's able to make many connections and form bonds with others. Maybe it has to do with the Stellaron within her? Either way, she's even made connections with wanted criminals." She referred to the Stellaron Hunters.

"Like I said before, I'm the protagonist and you're just living in my world." Stelle proudly said.

"Wait you have a Stellaron within you!?" Messiah turned to look at Stelle who got startled by his movement.

"Oh rightttt, I guess I do." Stelle said.

"And why didn't you say anything!?" Messiah was panicking now. Is she hurt? Is she being affected? His hand began to glow with a bright white color as he slowly walked to Stelle who grew concerned and stepped back. "Worry not! I'll try to cure you and get rid of that—"

"WAIT WAIT!" March 7th said who got in front of Messiah. "It's not hurting her! It's like a part of her!"

"Please don't try and kill me..." Stelle said with a single teardrop as she was horrified by the look Messiah was giving her.

"It's...huh?" The light in Messiah's hand dispersed as he scratched his head. "Wait...you're not being affected by it?"

"N-Not that I know of at the current moment, no." Stelle said.

"I-I see...?" Messiah scratched his head with confusion. "W-Wait! Why do you look so scared!?" He panicked as Stelle hid behind March 7th.

"You had a scary face that's why!" March 7th said. "Your eyes looked like they were drained of light as you began approaching her!"