Chapter 6

"Woah. He can make weapons out of thin air." Stelle commented.

"Why are you surprised? Don't we pull out our weapons from nowhere?" March 7th looked at Stelle as she raised her brow.

"This is different. He can use multiple." Then again, she can use another weapon as well. But that's about it so far. Unlike Messiah who used more than two. Stelle continued watching over the live footage as they watched as the team of four made their way up the levels all the while defeating the enemies in the Simulated Universe. Things have been going smoothly and they're nearing the first elite domain. That means the first boss is coming up too. "Watching all this fighting makes me hungry..." She muttered to herself.

"We had breakfast not long ago."

"Yet I'm still hungry." Stelle nonchalantly rebutted March 7th as she patted her stomach. "All this trailblazing leaves me exhausted after all. There's a lot that happened in such a short span."

"That is true..." March 7th bit her lip with agreement. "Things suddenly got more busy once we found you. It became quite a fun experience. Right, Dan Heng?"

"I suppose so." Dan Heng muttered uncaring.

"Jeez. You can at least act happy." March 7th said.

"Hmm... I'll be back." Stelle said as she turned around and walked away.

"Where are you going?"

"To get something to eat! I am hungry after all." Stelle walked away as she left Herta's office.

"Hmph." Herta snorted as Stelle was now gone. She continued looking at the screen. So far things were already interesting. From the arsenal of weapons that can be created at will. "Alteration". An impressive skill she must admit, to alter the components of a weapon and reshape it to your will.

Besides being great with weapons, he is also a great healer. An extraordinary one as a matter of fact. His Path remains a mystery. He is not of the Abundance. Nor is he that of Harmony or any of the others. It's an odd mystery as the data of his path is simply a question mark. Not even her Simulated Universe can record him. A mystery to be solved. Perhaps it's a skill that leaves his perimeters hidden? A skill like that is quite helpful.

Yet his parameters are all blank. His Ultimate and Technique are left as "???". It seems like the system has yet to register what they are just like how his Skill was also unknown until the system registered it once Messiah used a Skill point in battle when he tried to create his own.

The Skill is called "Diarahan" and it restores a chosen party member's health to full. A good skill honestly, might be the best among any of the other healers.

His Talent is called "Weapon Shift". As the name suggests, he can freely choose to change weapons.

She squinted her eyes as she saw the three digitized copies (four technically) arrive at the first elite domain. She can ask her questions later. For now, she will analyze and observe.

-~-

Entering through the portal, he noticed the area was far different than the others as there was only one enemy that was on this floor, unlike the others. Sure the others sometimes had only one enemy but they were small fries in comparison.

"A Voidranger." Messiah looked at Bronya who spoke up as she stared at the enemy standing idly. "Specially a Trampler. Alongside the Trampler are two Reaver's. Lesser enemies which shouldn't cause much of a problem, unlike the Trampler." She told him.

"Any tips?" He asked.

"The Trampler will lock on to multiple people at the same time and attack with AOE damage. As the name states, he tramples down on the enemy." Yukong explained. "The Trampler also charges up an attack which it locks onto one member at random and takes an entire turn to charge up. An arrow of energy is released and you may receive a lot of damage in the process."