Chapter 8

"Say, Messiah..."

"Hmm? What is it March 7th?"

"You wouldn't happen to be hiding anything from us, would you?"

"Oh? What brought this up out of the blue?"

The Astral Express Crew found themselves eating dinner on the Train as they sat on one of the large sofas with a bigger table set up.

"Is there something that we're unaware of?" Himeko spoke once again toward the brown-haired boy and the pink-haired girl.

"I am unaware of what she's talking about, Himeko." Messiah answered truthfully as he lowered his chopsticks and stopped himself from getting any more ramen. "March 7th, would you care to elaborate on what you mean? I have no idea what I may be deceiving any of you of."

"I smell drama." Stelle looked up from her bowl of ramen as her raccoon ears twitched. "Nothing like a side of drama with my meal."

"Don't speak with food in your mouth." Dan Heng told Stelle as he saw the uneaten noodles in Stelle's mouth while she spoke.

"Geez. Now I feel like I'm assuming things." March 7th sighed. "But I can't help but assume you know? After that fiasco at the Simulated Universe, I can't help but be suspicious." She said while taking a sip of her drink.

"Fiasco? Did something happen?" Welt Yang asked as he adjusted his glasses and raised a brow at the information.

"As far as I know what happened, there were some technical difficulties when I came back from making a new cat." Stelle munched away as she spoke. "Herta had to stop him from progressing any further. Hot! Hot!" She put her chopsticks down and fanned her face all the while blowing out of her mouth.

"Not just any technical difficulties. Herta said that the Simulated Universe had been tampered with." Dan Heng then stared at Messiah. "Tampered by an Aeon that is."

"An...Aeon?" Welt Yang and Himeko said at the same time. Even Stelle was paying attention now with curiosity at the information her raccoon ears picked up.

"But here's the thing though." March 7th said. "The system from what Herta found out was unable to detect what Aeon it was. All that it said was that an Aeon was the one who tampered with the system. 'Unknown' Aeon to be exact."

"Ah..." Messiah breathes out at the information which causes everyone to look at him with suspicion. However, they were confused as a look of surprise was on his face. "So that's why my gauge was filled out of the blue. I was wondering why my ultimate filled up out of nowhere. It was her doing all along."

"Her?" Welt Yang asked.

"Unknown Aeon? You're saying another Aeon exists out there that we do not know of?" Himeko whispered as she put her hand over her mouth as she thought of this new piece of information. She then looked at Messiah. The boy of unknown origin. And from what it sounds like, has a connection to this Aeon.

"So you have been hiding something from us?" Stelle asked. "Why would you hide this though?"

"I haven't." Messiah shook his head at the confrontation. "This information was never brought up. So I didn't bother saying anything about her. Also, I cannot say much about her identity even if I wanted to." He placed a hand on his chest.

"Why is that?" Welt Yang asked.

"You see. The reasoning behind the fact she isn't known is because she is a newborn Aeon. One that has not existed for the longest compared to all the others. That's what she told me at least." He announced which caused everyone to look on in shock. "She wishes to remain anonymous. She finds the other Aeons to be a hassle and overall doesn't wish to gain much attraction. That is why I cannot tell others her identity. If I try and reveal her identity I will be cut off forcefully, finding my voice gone."