Just another "normal" day

Atsushi's pov:

When I woke Kyouka was already ready  "wow you surely woke up early" I yawned getting out of my covers " Oh it's not early it's only 30 minutes until work "wait what!-why didn't you tell me..." I began to panic looking for my clothes "well you looked peaceful sleeping and you have not slept this much in a while so I did not want to disturb you..."

I felt like I wanted to cry "Are you ok Atsushi-kun" Kyouka said tilting her head to the side slightly "yep...everything is great I'll just take a quick shower real quick so we can try to get there on time..." I said bent down while I limply held my clothes going to the bathroom

After I rushed out we rushed to the agency

Outside agency doors

I took a sigh of relief as I looked at the time on my phone "right on time not a second to late and not a minute to early" I mumbled as I opened the agency doors and everything was just like normal Kunikida hard at work Ranpo eating snacks and looking through different murder cases while Yasano was washing off her medical equipment " oh hey Atsushi do you need anything healed if you do I'll fix you up in no Time!" "Oh hey Yosano and no thank you I'm perfectly health" I said with a nervous smile she sighed "what a shame"

I began to walk to my desk when suddenly Kunikida walked up to me "hey kid have you seen Dazai he's left his trash on his desk and never picked it up" "um no actually I hadn't seen him trying to drown himself  on the walk here...maybe he overslept...?" I said now curious on what Dazai could be doing "well oversleeping or not he better get his lazy a-"

"Awww did Kunikida miss me hehehe don't worry I'm finnne~ I just ran into a beautiful woman and tried to get her number sadly she was married " Dazai said walking through the door "ugh your an idiot Dazai you can't just go flirting with random women you have no kind of respect " "ohhh~ Kunikida why are you always so mean to me~first my dog then you ah~oh my miserable life" I just stared as Dazai threw himself on the floor dramatically as if he fainted "wait Dazai you have a dog?"

"Oh yes he is so disobedient and violent towards me~" "I wonder why Dazai your probably killing the poor thing" "ah~oh how you bring pain to my heart are you saying you don't believe in me" "That's exactly what I'm saying Dazai" seeing that this argument wasn't going to end anytime soon I sat in my desk writing some documents until Ranpo appeared at my desk putting a crape on my desk "Ranpo what's this for..." I looked up to see there was crapes on everyone's desk and his face had a bunch of cream from the crapes he was eat I look on his desk and there was at least if not mor than 10 crapes on his desk while he was still holding two in his hand

"Oh these" he swallowed the food he has in his mouth "it's crape day for the agency the president said if I pass them out I can get extra...anyway I have to go get my extras bye~" I picked up the crape when suddenly "smile Atsushi Kun " "wait huh" Dazai randomly snapped a picture of me "hehehe you look so cute Atsushi kun"(NOT A SHIP)

Dazai's pov: During this moment I did not know this will most likely be the last normal and happy day at the agency

I was not expecting this to happen I can't even tell if it was my fault