Favorite Disney Movie

just as a quick note, i think i'll do like 1-2 longish chapters with a few shorter ones in between; i think that'd be a nice balance!

   Gwen Stacy
Lilo and Stitch
     A sweet found family story; both relatable and heartfelt! (I mean I think it has found family?? And also fixing a broken one, which I think you and Gwen (her especially) might find sweet).

Hobie Brown
     Cruella
     Is this too.. on the nose? You both really like the change of pace from the usual hero stories to one that focuses on revenge, chaos, and anarchy.

Miguel O'Hara
     The Parent Trap
     A silly movie that reminds Miguel of what he doesn't have....... sorry 💀. But seriously, it makes him think about what he might one day get to have. Also, the two of you just enjoy the goofiness of the movie and it's absurd plot!

   Miles Morales
     Guardians of The Galaxy
     I actually can't say much about this movie because I haven't watched it yet, but let's just say you and Miles love the action and humor!

Pavitr Prabhakar
     Hercules
     A classic! Pav admires Hercules' character and its development, and you enjoy the music. Sometimes the two of you "joke" that you're the Meg to his Hercules and vice versa.

   The Spot
     Beauty and The Beast
     Kinda obvious huh? Spot sees himself as the beast, and you as the initially-unwilling participant that he chose to bug.