Gifts

this one should be easy 2 write since gifts r my primary love language !!!

Gwen Stacy
Gwen likes to take you to get pampered at spa places, nail salons, etc.* If either of you are short on money, you'll do self care days at home! You both benefit from this; especially her cuz being Spiderwoman is hard.
* This is supposed to be neutral btw, idk if i gotta clarify that. --Ouija

   Hobie Brown
If any of his cacti produce fruits or flowers, he'll take them off and make cute little crafts with them. They're always messy and never consistent, but he makes them with love and that's probably what counts. /lh. He usually makes those fruit bouquet/basket lookin things, I forgot what they're called.

   Miguel O'Hara
Does money count? He still leaves you lots of tips at work! If that doesn't count tho: he picks up food for you during your lunch break or after work. He remembers your favorite places and what you usually order.

Miles Morales
Miles likes to make stickers and pin buttons for you of things you like, whatever that happens to be. He usually does it without being asked to, but he also doesn't mind whenever you do ask for something specific.

   Pavitr Prabhakar
You and Pav send each other postcards, both by mail and in person, with sweet or silly messages on them, or even small doodles.

Spider-Noir
After you gave Noir his first bouquet, he decided to return the favor and ever since then, you've both made it a habit to get at least one flower for each other. Think of it as an inside joke but with gifts.

The Spot
Spot usually steals cat toys from various stores for Chocolate Milk. Technically it's more of a gift for the cat than it is for you, and you're not condoning his actions, but at least you don't need to buy toys for Chocolate Milk. She has way too many, like WAY too many, so you have tons of baskets in your home full of cat toys.

uhm i forgor what i was gonna say 💀 thinkin abt peter parker (the comix one <3)