Jealous

(jealous by eyedress starts playing)

   Gwen Stacy
     Gwen is jealous of... no one tbh! She doesn't know about any of your other friends, if you have any, so there's no one for her to be jealous of.
     You also don't know too much about her personally, even after finding out her identity, so you can't say you're super jealous of anyone either! Although she does being up some kid named Miles every once in a while, and it makes you just a teeny bit jealous.

Hobie Brown
     Hobie doesn't have personal beef with anyone except for this one girl that was a little too tipsy and tried hitting on you at the place where you and Hobie initially met. (ignore the fact that i forgot what place i mentioned at the start of this book.) She was a bit too touchy and explicit with her words and Hobie stepped in as soon as you made eye contact with him from across the room. He wanted to step in sooner but he was playing onstage; he apologized to you a few times after the woman left.
     You get kinda jealous of Hobie's other friend Pavitr. You've never even met him before but you're still kinda salty about the fact that he once called Pavitr his number one bestie and you as his second.

Miguel O'Hara
     He only gets jealous of your coworkers since they get to spend almost all their time around you. Miguel wants to spend more time with you but duty calls ya know?
     Jessica. You know she already has a husband and baby and is probably very committed to her relationship, but you can't help but feel a little jealous.

   Miles Morales
     Miles has no one to be jealous of! Not specifically anyway, but he has been a tad jealous of some random people that have talked to you over the years, like partners for a school project or people who are a part of whichever club you decided to join. The only reason why he gets jealous is because he's worried you might like them the same way he likes you.
Miles mentions a girl named Gwen every now and then, and it kinda makes you jealous but not a whole lot. You like to tease him about her and you try not to judge her too harshly since you don't even know her.

Pavitr Prabhakar
Bro does not get jealous!! And he also doesn't know anyone else that's close to you.
You only met her once but he introduced you to Gayatri, his childhood friend, and you felt kinda jealous that she knew him better than you did.

   Spider-Noir
     Bro is jealous of Miguel! And also doesn't like him because he thinks he's overworking you; he kinda is but he overworks everyone. Noir doesn't like how often you mention Miguel, even if it's almost always just work related.
     Two words: Felicia Hardy. You heard him mention her once and even got to meet her for a mission, but no matter how hard you tried to like her you just couldn't help but feel jealous of her connection with Noir. She didn't even wrong you in any way, you just don't like her.

   The Spot
     Spot is jealous of pretty much everyone that you interact with. You're the only person who's shown him some kind of compassion and kindness, and a part of him feels like you should only be that way with him. He also worries sometimes that you might pay less attention to him. The only "person" he doesn't get jealous of is your cat, Chocolate Milk.
     You can't say you're jealous of anyone! Spot only has you and your shared cat; he's very lonely. If it counts though, he did mention some scientist that stole his work on the collider and you've had beef with her ever since.