Losing a Bet

i think i might not know how bets work but shut up !!! /nm /j

Gwen Stacy
The bet: You bet Gwen she couldn't finish a bowl of spicy noodles before you could.
You ended up being right; Spiderwoman or not, let's just say she isn't very fond of spicy things. For losing the bet, Gwen let you choose which company she would sponsor as Spiderwoman. You chose the most embarrassing one out of all the options she presented you with: diapers (specifically the ones for adults/old people).

   Hobie Brown
The bet: See who could sing a loud song without their voice cracking or faltering.
You lose this bet by the way. I mean come on, it was kinda obvious; this is Hobie we're talking about. For losing the bet, Hobie made you play his guitar in front of the crowd in the building where you first met (and frequently went to). Assuming you don't know how to play guitar, you just make a fool out of yourself. If you do, you'll get the last laugh! And also impress Hobie, so bonus points.

   Miguel O'Hara
The bet: You bet that he couldn't go longer than you without drinking coffee.
You win! Surprisingly... You managed to survive with other caffeinated drinks whereas Miguel couldn't even go a day without coffee. He tried to sneak some behind your back but the next time he saw you Lyla snitched on him.

Miles Morales
The bet: Honestly, you guys make bets with each other ALL the time. The most recent one was betting that he couldn't beat you in soccer.
You both ended up winning! His parents overheard you guys making the bet and offered to team up against the both of you. Neither you nor Miles held back and ended up winning 12-3...

   Pavitr Prabhakar
The bet: He bet that he could finish a Roblox obby quicker than you.
     The only reason he lost was because he kept lagging and you used that to your advantage. He was getting so frustrated and you kept laughing each time. For winning the bet, you got to choose Pav's profile picture for all his social medias. I'll let you decide which picture you end up choosing...

The Spot
The bet: See who Chocolate Milk would walk to first when called.
     ...Spot... I'm sorry honey... Y/n wins this one 😭 You wanted to make him stick a bug in his face hole for losing but he looked so depressed and defeated that you ended up comforting him instead.