4. Dont Cry.

It was around midnight.
Again, surprise surprise.
Guess what the weather was doing?
Did you guess raining? If so, here's a cookie, take it. 🍪

The boys were so pissed off at the weather that they just sat around, bored out of their brains.
All of them covered in blankets and shivering, shaking like a leaf.

"I'm gonna go check on the kid," Axl said, that was his way of making an excuse to go see Erin.
He came to like her over the passed few days.

Of course, whenever they brought girls over, she stayed in her room and played guitar, like a free radio for them when they were going at it, however she used it to block out the noise of the whores moaning.

"Hey kid," Axl said brushing his knuckles against the door, his side resting against it, "You good?" He asked, hearing soft sobs from inside.

He frowned, opening the door, seeing her wearing just a bra and shorts, they had bought some clothes for her when they went out and they all cackled as they tried on bras, she was quite embarrassed that they knew her size...

"Oh..." He said as blood was all over her, she sniffled, pouting over at him, "Oh... Oh gee kid," he sighed, he closed the door behind him, he gave her a hug, letting her sob into his neck.

"It'll be alright," he murmured, he held her hand, gently kissing it before getting up, "I'll get tissues and bandages, stay," he smiled softly, as he walked out, the boys asked how she was.

"She's good, we're just gonna talk for a bit," he shrugged, making up a lie as he didn't know if he was supposed to know about this problem.

He grabbed the bandages, stuffing them in his pocket so they wouldn't ask, the tissues in his pocket as well.

He went back up and closed the door again.

"Why'd you start?" He asked as he began cleaning them up, "Henry was so bad..." She sniffled, "I guess... I... The cutting is my only parent..." She said, "I know how you feel," he said as he put bandages on her.

He gently laid her down, "Don't leave me..." She begged, he crawled over and laid beside her as well, playing with her soft purple locks.

"It's okay..." He murmured, smiling as she cuddled into his chest.
"You know, I've grown to like you kiddo..." He said softly, "I love you Axy," she said, his heart swelling, "I love you too Erin," he breathed.

"Talk to me softly..." He began singing, going acapella as he brushed her hair with his fingers, smiling through the lyrics as she wrapped her arms around him, cuddling closer.

"Don't you cry tonight..." He ended the song softly, she looked up at him, "No more tears?" He asked with a small smile, she shook her head.

"Stay here... You're warm," she said, "Maybe if you'd wear a shirt you'd be warmer," he said making her giggle, he took his off and put it on her, snuggling her close and smiling as she buried her head in his neck.

"You're like a brother to me, carrots," she giggled, "I'm not a carrot," he huffed, "Yes you are," she smiled, "Whatever you say Barnie," he smirked, they laughed together, he kissed her forehead and smiled as she giggled into his neck.

"I love you..."