11. Its hard to hold a candle.

She was like a love sick puppy for a while, following her girlfriend around while the boys just snickered and made kissy noises at them making Erin roll her eyes.

Though it was different.
The boys didn't see her go out, she didn't bother, she didn't even come down for food.

She looked... Upset.

"Erin!"

She sighed as she heard Axl call for her, she went downstairs, seeing Axl sitting at the dining table.

"Where's the others?" She asked, "Left to go get booze," he said, "Oh," she said.

"What's up? You're down lately," he said, "Oh... Yeah my girlfriend and I broke up... Well ex..." She corrected.

"That sucks dude, but guess what?" Axl asked, "What?" She asked, "Plenty other hot chicks out there," he smirked, "Oh shut up," she said making him snicker.

"I mean it dude, you'll meet someone else just like you who loves you for you, loves your chaotic energy and will be there for you, trust me Erin," Axl said softly, "I suppose..." She sighed and hugged him, his arms wrapping around her waist.

"Plus, could always learn a thing or two about flirting from us," he smirked, "Axl!" She said and slapped his chest making him chuckle.

"Heyyyy!" Duff called as they walked in, "Hey guys," Axl said.

"What's with you lately dude?" Slash asked playing with her soft hair.
"Girlfriend stuff," she said, "Ugh! Girls!" Steven huffed, pouting slightly.

"She dumped me," she said, "Dudeeee, that sucks man, but trust me, you'll be fine, being single is fun, at times," Duff shrugged, "Yeah, get to fuck as many whores as you want," Erin smirked, "You know me," Duff giggled making them roll their eyes.

"You're all sluts," she said, "Fuck you," Slash smiled making her giggle.

"Plussss, you'll probably find some weird chick who is just as weird as you," Izzy shrugged, "Yeah, that's impossible," Erin said making them snicker.