7. Sixx, Lee and Guns.

Erin ran up to the boys, giggling her head off, "Hold out your hand," she told Tommy, he frowned and did, "Okay, this is a Brunette, a blonde, a red head, okay?" She asked pointing at each dimble in his palm, he raised a brow, "Now pick up the brunette," she smiled.

He picked up air, "Does that feel like the first time you made love?" She asked, "No," he frowned, "Now the blonde," she smiled, he picked it up, "Does that feel like the first time you made love?" She asked, "No," he said, "Now the redhead," she smiled brightly, giggling evilly.

He picked the redhead up, "Does that feel like the first time you made love?" She asked, "No?" He frowned, "Okay, now close your hand," she smiled, he did as told, "Those are all the girls okay?" She asked, he nodded.

"Now shake it," she said, he did, "Does that feel like the first time you made love?" She giggled, they all laughed their asses off, "Yes," he chuckled.

"Deep down you know you love me," she cackled, "That was so funny," Duff chuckled and picked her up, she squeaked and he put her on his shoulders, "I'm being stolen!" She said, he did squats making her yelp, "Help, help me, help!" She begged, holding onto his head for dear life.

"Here you go, enjoy," he smiled and made her fall over Axl's lap, Axl rolled his eyes and played with her hair as they all giggled.

"What the hell?" Nikki asked, "Penis," she said, "Huh?" Steven frowned making her giggle.
"Deep down you all know I'm fabulous," she said, "DEEEEEEEEEEEEP Down," Tommy said.

"Says you, fuckin wanker, literally," she said mocking him by shaking her hand, pretending to be jerking off.

He flipped her off, "Suck it piss boy!" She yelled and tackled him, the two laughed their asses off as they fell off the couch.