04

The silver head was glaring at a space as he recalled all that happened in Kim's mansion just a few hours ago. He huffed loudly throwing himself on his fluffy bed. He took a deep breath, why does his father have to be like this. Why can't he just understand that Taehyung doesn't want to marry yet. He closed his eyes trying to calm down his anger but the irritating ring tone of his phone made him groan.

He picked his phone from the bed, and rolled his eyes. Why did he even save this male's number, he sighed not really wanting to talk with this male at least not now.

You all must be confused as what happened few hours ago, and who is calling him. Let's revind a bit.

****

"Dad, how can you just straight out say that you have fixed my marriage that to with a guy I don't even know." Tae spoke with a deep frown.

"You know his son, you just met him few hours ago." Tae-hyun spoke with a shrug.

"Dad, I met him. But I don't know him, how can you say it's my wedding with that person that to day after tomorrow." Tae spoke as he fisted his finger.

"See tae, we know you aren't moved on from your past relation. But believe me Jungkook is a very kind boy, he will make sure you are happy forever." Tae-hyun spoke holding tae's hand.

"But dad, I don't want to marry anyone. Atleast not yet." Tae spoke as he tried to retreat his hands away from his father's, his father's face showed pain. The male hissed as he clunched on his left side chest.

"Honey, I am getting a heart attack I guess." Tae-hyun spoke, tae mentally rolled his eyes. Asian parents and their emotional blackmailing.

"Oh my tae, my baby please agree on this marriage. Or....or your father will die." Yeri tae's mother spoke doing Oscar level acting. Tae sighed, he know the male is doing a damn act but he is a son who loves his father more than anything.

"Fine, I will marry him." Tae spoke as he stomped his feet and walked upstairs.

****

Meanwhile...

"Dad, I knew it, I damn knew it something was fishy the moment you were smiling so brightly at mr kim." Jungkook stood up furiously, while Hanuel sat on the couch with a relaxed face.

"I am glad to know you know your father well know to know what is coming next. So I hope you will know you can't deny this marriage as well." Hanuel spoke with a tight lipped smile.

"Dad, I am not marrying that male. He...he... I just don't want to marry him." Jungkook spoke shaking his head.

"Fine then, find a job for yourself cause you are not being the chairman of the jeon's till you get married Taehyung." Hanuel spoke shrugging his shoulders.

"Dad, you can't just take my right away from me like that." Jungkook spoke stunned by this announcement of his father.

"Do you think I don't have a right to chose a partner for my own son, by declining my decision you are taking my right away as well." Hanuel spoke as he stood up.

"Listen to me kook, I never won't bad for you. At the start of your relationship I told you that girl is nothing but a gold digger who is after you just for your money. But you didn't hear me and see just as you told her I was going to disown you. She understood that she won't get any profit from you she cheated on you. Try to understand this son, Taehyung is the best one for you." Hanuel spoke putting his hand on jungkook's shoulder as his tone went too soft.

As if he was talking to the small Jungkook who used to whine if he didn't get a toy. And Hanuel used to make him understand that he has enough toys to play with.