22

HAPPY ARMY DAYYYYYYYYY...ALL THE CUTIESSSS🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

Double update on this special day, enjoy😘😘😘😘

The next day rolled over more quickly, the day was coming to an end. Taekook had already left for the police station after completing their office work. The tow put masks and caps on their faces as they walked out of the car and get inside the police station.

The officers around saluted them and they were escorted to the highest officers. After knocking on the door, the tow walked in straightening their body they saluted the elderly male infront.

"Jeon Kim Taehyung, HSP reporting sir." Tae spoke with a straight face chin high up.

"Jeon Jungkook HSP reporting sir." Jungkook saluted the male as well with his chin highly raised.

"Welcome my boys, have your seats." The male spoke smiling that made his wrinkles to be seen.

"Thank you sir." Jungkook spoke losing his body posture as they both sat on the chairs opposite of the male.

"Well, I never knew my two excellent officers would be married." The male spoke with a teasing smile, taekook looked at each other and smiled.

"Great, it's good to know you both are happy. Well you both deserve each other as well. Congratulations, and I ain't giving any gifts cause you didn't invite me to your wedding." The male joked making the two chuckle.

"Sorry for that, we had a very limited people in the wedding." Tae spoke with a smile.

"I can understand. By the way congratulations again, you both had did an amazing job once again that was really expected from both of you. You have caught two dangerous people, and killed one. I am impressed again, and I am sad too that you both won't be working with us after this." The male spoke with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Still, I would appreciate if you both will keep in touch with me. You both can do the interrogation of both of theirs and can leave. I would have met you later if I didn't had to meet my higher level officers, best of luck for your future boys. Hope to meet you both soon in future." The male spoke as he stood up, the two hugged the male who patted their backs.

The two went near the interrogation section and looked at each other.

"Who should we meet first?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's go to your baby first." Tae spoke Wiggling his eyebrows.

"Stop teasing me with that name will you, she was never a baby. She is a wicked woman, who deserves to rote in hell." Jungkook spoke gritting his teeths, tae chuckled as he rubbed Jungkook's arm trying to calm the male.

The guards outside the interrogation room bowed and saluted to the male's and opened the door for them. They both went inside with devilish smirks on their faces and loved how somi glared at them. The girl was in prisoners dress, messy hair and a finger print mark on her cheeks.

She was sitting on a chair hands cuffed and placed on the table infront. Taekook took a seat in front of her there was a camera that was recording everything, Jennie was just in the next room recording and watching everything, a glass wall was that between the two rooms.

"Good evening limp Somi." Tae spoke making her grit her teeths as she glared at tae who lifted his hands.

"Sorry sorry, lim somi." Tae spoke with a teasing smile, Jungkook chuckled at the male's behaviour.

"Well, we just want few answers and we will leave. First why did you liked Mr Oh jae-joon?" Jungkook asked.

"I didn't killed him." Somi spoke gritting her teeths.