Chapter Three: Homosexual Man Who Don't Give a Damn

You like plotting a garden...

And I like plotting to kill....

For some weird reason I've been addicted to ANYTHING Harry Potter lately, like...more than usual.

The Very Potter Musical is my everything like yes yes yes.

Have you checked out the instagram yet? Obviously not because I have legit zero followers -_-

But seriously check it out. It's ikr_fangirling and it'll soon be filled with sneak peeks, contests, bad selfies, Q&As, and stories about my depressing excuse of a life.

And while we're at it, I'm going to slip some more self-promo in here: do you like Loki? Do you like Darcy? Do you have an addiction to anything and everything Avengers? Well check out my other Wattpad account Hockeynerd123 and my story Partners in Crime.

Okay, onto the man fantasies story.

Man fantasies...MANtasies... omg yes
________________________

*Dan's POV*

We had lived in the flat for about a month now, and things were going nicely. The media was soaking the whole "romance" thing right up, and my management has been discussing another tour. Phil seems pretty happy with his new life; I can tell the hours of relaxation have taken away the bags under his eyes from the all-nighters.

But I wasn't happy at all.

Phil was the problem. Any sort of actual relationship between us was strictly forbidden, but I wanted one desperately. Who the hell did my management think they were, telling me how to run my life, who I can and can't date? It's stupid.

Management thought that my having a boyfriend was the perfect image saver. It would show the world that I really cared about someone, but I was still edgy and different. Thankfully, I was allowed to pick the "stunt guy" as Phil is disgustingly called.

But it seems the stunt guy I've picked is pretty irresistible when it comes to my feelings towards him.

Oops.

I lounged on the couch with my laptop in my lap, scrolling down Tumblr and waiting for Phil to wake up. He has awful insomnia and stays up through most of the night before passing out of exhaustion around four. I wait for him to roll out of bed at like eleven so we can eat breakfast together.

Poor baby. I wish I could help Phil fall asleep, stay with him and sing to him or something, but it's "strongly forbidden."

Yes management, I know.

I was just getting comfortable into my couch crease when Phil walked into the lounge. "Hi." He said sleepily, plopping down next to me.

"Phil?" I exit out of Tumblr and close my laptop. "Why are you up so early? It's only, like, nine."

Phil shrugged. "Fell asleep early, I guess. You ready for breakfast?"

I know he's lying. I could hear Phil pacing in his room for hours before I went to bed, and the newfound circles under his eyes are a dead giveaway to the one real solution.

He got up early so I wouldn't have to wait for breakfast.

"Go back to bed, Phil." I say softly but sternly. "I can tell you're tired."

"Am not." Phil runs a hand through his hair and rearranges his glasses on his nose, something he does when he's uneasy. "Besides, we haven't gone out together in a while. The media's getting bored."

I sighed, just about ready to scream. Why is Phil so stubborn? Why can't he realize that we don't have to do everything for my fans or for the paparazzi. He can go back to bed if he wants and do something for himself. Our relationship doesn't have to revolve around this damn stunt.

But I'm not in the mood for a fight, so instead I move my laptop to the side and stand up. "Okay, we'll leave in like, half an hour."

"Can we get pancakes?" Phil asks, sounding adorably childish.

"Anything for you, Lester." I ruffle his hair and leave to get dressed. But even from the other room, I can hear his breathy laugh as he listens to something on the TV.

This man will be the end of me.

I decide on a pair of black jeans and an old My Chemical Romance shirt that I've had since I was sixteen. It was a Christmas gift from my mum and probably the last thing I'd gotten from my family before the arguments started. I loved the shirt like no tomorrow, not only because the band is freaking awesome but because if I inhale deep enough, I can still smell a bit of home on it.

I mean, in a not stalker type of way.

"Dan!" Phil knocks on my door just as I'm fixing my hair and putting in my earrings. "I know you've taken my hairspray and I would like it back!"

I quickly grab the silver and blue can of product I had stolen from Phil and throw it in a drawer. "I did not!" I call back, fiddling with the black stud I'm putting in my ear. "Check under the sink, you always lose stuff there!"

"I already checked under the sink!" Phil sighed, getting aggravated. "It's okay Dan, I know you have it, I'm not angry with you."

I groan and grab the can and spray my hair one last time before going out into the hall to give it to Phil. "Fine, I took it. I'm a homosexual man who don't give a damn. Your spray works better than mine."

"All you have to do is ask." Phil reminds me as he runs his fingers through my fringe, sorting out the gap.

I roll my eyes. "You ready to go then?"

"Yes sir." Phil fixes his hair in the hall
mirror then grabs the car keys. "Can I drive? Please Dan pleaaaaaase." He draws the please out as long as humanly possible.

"Fine, as long as you don't put on the hipster music station. Because I swear to god Phil I will pull over and gain control of that drivers seat." I warn him.

"I GET TO DRIVE THE CAR!" Phil yells, throwing his hands up in the air and twisting his hips as we walk out to the parking lot.

I wince but laugh. "Stop Phil, think of the children!"

He laughs too and unlocks the car, stepping into the drivers seat. I take shotgun and have to stop myself from leaning over and kissing him. Phil notices the slight turn of my head and blushes. "I...uh, I can play My Chem if you want. Or Fall Out Boy."

"What MCR album do you have?" I ask, genuinely interested. I never would have picked Phil as the emo type.

"At least three-fourths of The Black Parade and a bunch of other songs from different albums." We reach for the aux cord at the same time and our hands get a little muddled in the exchange. Phil blushes furiously and my heart beats faster.

We rock out to "I'm Not Okay" all the way to the Pancake House.
__________________
WELL IF YOU WANTED HONESTY

THATS ALL YOU HAD TO SAAAAAY

Okay so I am literally phan trash somebody take away my internet privileges.

Jk you touch my laptop and you DIE!

Kay see you later! >•< make sure to comment, vote, and to library, follow, and do that thing that you need to do!

Procrastination nation, bitch.

- ELLLLLLLLEE