Chapter Five: Goddamn Fangirls and Their Stalking Tendencies

VAS HAPPENIN??

holy shit I am so sorry sometimes I get taken over by the spirit of 2012 ZAYN Malik it just happens I literally have no control over it. I hope you won't think any worse of me after this incident.

HELLLOOO everybody! How are you??

Good? That's fantastic, I'm so glad you're having a good day! No go make other people's day amazing, too!

Bad? Aww, I'm so sorry. Just remember that things get better and if you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here for you. :3

Okay, so you are about to meet an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT CHARACTER (EIC). I love her to death omg and I hope you do to.

***************

Phil's POV*

I blinked my eyes open as the sunlight filtered through the window, blinding me. I turn over and groan as I bury my face into a pillow that smells a bit too much like...

DAN.

Now, why does my pillow smell like Dan? It's not like we spent the night together or anything...

Oh wait.

Does he remember me kissing him? I mean, granted; it wasn't on the lips or cheek, but still. I still kissed him, after he sang Ed Sheeran to me and cuddled with me to calm me down. It was all very romantic, but does Dan regret it? Does Dan regret everything he's done for me, especially for picking me as his stunt boyfriend?

Even worse... Were his actions just friendly?

"Phil." I say to myself. "Friends don't cuddle and sing each other romantic Ed Sheeran songs. Don't hurt
yourself like that."

I smile happily as I hear the shower start up in the bathroom next door, knowing Dan must be getting in. A moment later, when I hear him start to sing a punk version of Becky G's Shower, I know I'm right. Dan's been singing that song when he showers for the past few weeks, but for some reason the lyrics have a new meaning.

Way to be creepy, Phil; I think to myself as I imagine Dan singing in the shower.

Gulp and blush, am I right?

I sit up in bed and yawn, pushing the blankets off my chest. I'm about to reach for my phone when the doorbell rings.

"Don't answer it!" Dan advises, shouting to be heard from the shower. "It's probably some gossip magazine lady!"

"I'm answering it anyway!" I call, swinging my legs out of bed and trotting to the front door.

"Can I help you?" I ask as politely as I can in my groggy morning voice ( you know, the one that makes me sound like a drug addict/pedophile).

For a second I think Dan's right; that the magazines have sent another interviewer or photographer. The young woman in front of me wears a ripped pair of black jeans, an iconic Marilyn Monroe gray sweater, and black Vans. Her brown hair cascades in waves over her face, which is oval shaped and dimpled. Warm brown eyes blink at me innocently, and her teal-painted nails fiddle with the settings of the camera she wears around her neck.

I'm about to ask her to come back later for an interview when I realize that this girl is too young to be someone from the magazines. She looks to be around seventeen or eighteen and almost radiates Tumblr.

"Hi Phil!" She gives me a cheeky little grin, making her dimples really pop out. "Boy, it's been ages since we've talked. Is Dan in? I got the thing that he wanted." She waved her camera.