Author's Note

Hi everyone and thank you for reading my book Distant Fates! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I want to thank my aunt for helping me by giving me input, my other aunt, my sister, better yet my whole family for keeping me motivated to do stuff like this! This book is based in the dystopian years, so about a hundred years from now. You won't get the dystopian feeling until the end or towards the end of the book. This book will also have some romance, drama, and mystery. There are other things that are included that may spark your interest if those don't.

This book also is based in Port Huron, Michigan. The bridge that is used is also called the Blue Water Bridge.

Thank you for reading and I will try to keep things interesting from now till the end!

Also! Please feel free to comment some songs that give off the same vibes as this book! I'll link the Spotify playlist here too if you want to listen to see what all there is and if you want to have the right mood set for the book, again, feel free to comment songs for the same energy as the book please and thank you!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0w0Z526IasXCEU9mYY84cJ?si=51a9299abe7c440c