Chapter 3- Blossoming...or Blooming

Did I say he was odd? Well he was, he's a lot of things, Liam......he already knew who I was when I first met him. Apparently he only knew me because I'm the talk of the school, but how come I've never seen him? He must be an "outsider", as many people would call it. "I'm glad you're able to help me." I said as Liam walked through my door, me and him decided on a day to meet so he could help me find Ansley easier. He said he's helping for my sake and others, I don't know what he really meant by that, probably for the sake of the thousands of people that never received justice or help. "Excuse the disgrace of a room I have" I walked him up the stairs, down the hall and in my room. I cleaned my room but it's gotten messier since then. "Not a problem, let's get started! Have you used your computer yet?" he asked, looking over at my surprisingly clean desk. "I have, but no matter where I looked there wasn't one trace of her." I was sorta disappointed that I couldn't find any trace of her.

     I hated knowing there's a losing chance in this. "Well that does us no good. I have another plan, but it'll be a lot harder." I couldn't say no to him, that definitely wasn't an option at this point, "What is it?" I asked with a more ecstatic look. He smiled a little and sighed, "We'll have to break into the police station and dig through the files there." "Okay." I started, Liam seemed a little shocked how easy going I was, "I'll park my car by Abby's house, she won't care. The guards and officers won't be able to see it either." "Really? Her parents won't care either?" He asked, I shook my head at him. "Nope, Abby doesn't really live with her parents. They're always on business trips. They only mostly appear on the days bills need to be paid, but then again they pay online most of the time." Liam didn't ask anymore questions, he didn't want to get too into Abby's personal life, I liked that about him. He wasn't nosy like most people. Liam looked down at his phone. "Okay, can't argue with that then. Let's start heading there." He said in a rushed voice. It made me wonder what he was in a hurry for, but I didn't get too much in my head about it. I got up off my bed and followed him out to the door. "Hang on..." I said and went to the kitchen. I took a peak by the wall to see mom prepare yet another dinner for Haden to eat as he sat at the table and watched her. I swear he should just move in, but I didn't say anything. "Cecily, come on!" Liam yelled in a whisper, with that being said I quickly went back to the door and we both went outside to my car.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

     We got outside to my Dodge, got in and started driving off to Abby's. "I take it you don't like him." Liam said. I could see him tilt his head, as a questioning manner to get more of my attention. I gave him a shrug, "I'm not sure, not really but I guess there's still a chance for me to like him." Liam just nodded and leaned back into his seat, letting the subject fade away as we arrived at Abby's house. "Let's start walking, it shouldn't be too far." I said. We sat there for a minute and he agreed. Soon enough, we arrived at the police station. It was still weird to me that this boy just appeared so quickly in my life, but in some way I could see him as a trusting person. Those thoughts never left my mind once.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

     "I think that window leads to the record room. The student files should be in there." I say as we both begin to sneakily run to the window. I took a glimpse through the window, and when I didn't see anyone I tried to open it, "Shit, it's Locked." I said quietly, then Liam tried to take a try to open it and failed as well. As Liam was having his attempts at opening the door, I went around the police station and found bricks that were used to decorate around flowers and trees. I brought it around the back and threw it at the window, without warning Liam. "What the hell?! Just.....give me a warning next time!" He said a little loud, he looked a little terrified. I laughed as quiet as I could, "Okay okay, I'm sorry!" I said in a defensive manner. We both made our way inside the window, I almost cut my leg on the glass but thankfully I was paying attention