Chapter 19

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Also, y'all better go and get MB's sophomore album "All Around The World"!👏 I'm dead ass!

********************************

"Karlee, are you there?" DJ Big Dee asked.

"Yea......" I nervously spoke.

"Ma, who dat is?" Daniel asked.

"Karlee, we have your husband, I mean soon to be ex-husband, in the studio with us!" The catty DJ laughed.

"And.........." I caught an attitude.

"Tell us how it is to have someone you are pregnant for, have someone else pregnant as well?" I can't believe he went there.

"Ma, who is that?" Daniel nagged.

"Nobody son!" I assured him.

"Is your son there too? Man this is good!" He laughed at the thought of the tea he thought he had.

"Look, I don't know why the hell you are calling me. I have my son and his friend in my car, so I'm not to sit on this phone and be ratchet for ratings. No sorry. Not going down this way. Nayvadius is my children's father, and I will never disrespect him. So y'all need go come at us a lil bit better. Y'all could possibly never. Thanks!" I blew and hung up the phone. I don't care what Future did to me, I would never embarrass him in public. I respected him too much.

"Ma, that was Daddy?" Daniel asked. Lord, he don't shut up!

********************************

*Christmas Morning*

It's been about two weeks since I purchased this home, and I moved in two days ago,Tuesday to be exact. Today is Christmas, and we're having everyone over. Ty moved in Wednesday,and everything has been going good.

"Babe, did you check on the food?" Ty asked me while we were putting the gifts under the tree at seven in the morning. We got a late start. I couldn't sleep last night because of the baby, so Ty stayed up with me.

"Yea. It's all done besides the Mac-n-cheese." I told him and handed him the big box that contained Zaria's life size doll.

"Okay good. Shit Karlee why didn't you say we had all this shit. Didn't they open up gifts last night?" Ty complained as he got up and looked at the Christmas tree that was packed with gifts under it.

"They're kids. Wait until you see your gift."I smacked and flipped my hair. Ty came up behind me and smacked my ass through my short nightgown. "That hurt!" I whined and rubbed my sore cheek.

"Be a big girl and grow up!" He laughed as we walked into the kitchen.

"Don't forget to eat my babies' cookies." I reminded him.

"Trust I won't. Your momma made these cookies before she went by DeShawn house. I'm about to tear these things up!" He laughed and popped a chocolate chip cookie into his mouth.

********************************

Daniel's POV (his text will be in complete sentences,but when he speak it won't be.)

I woke up this morning and I was so excited. It's Christmas! Mommy and I moved into a new big house,but Ty and Zaria moved in too. Well, not Zaria too much, she still stay by her momma, but she come over a lot.

I talk to my daddy and he said that he was gon' come by my house,but not to tell my momma so she could be surprised.

Getting out of my bed, I put on my slippers and run to Zaria's room.