Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Daniel.... I'm so sorry!" I reached over to him, but he moved back.

"You mean to my daddy! He not do nothing!" He started to cry.

"Baby" I got up from the sofa and walked over to him. "Daddy hurt Mommy really badly. I only said those things because I was hurt, but I promise you, I still love your father." I hugged him, but he pulled back.

"But why Mommy?" Daniel asked me, rubbing his eyes.

"I don't know baby boy, but I'm sorry you had to hear that. Do you forgive me?" I asked.

"Yea, but I wanna go stay with Daddy for a wittle."

"WHAT?" I screamed, not meaning to scare him. Daniel jumped back, frightened.

"Mommy why you yell at me?" Daniel began to cry again.

"Baby, I'm sorry...." I apologized.

"No you not. I go stay by Daddy!" Daniel ran to the stairs and up to his room.

"Oh my fucking goodness! Why is this happening to me?" I cried loudly.

"Don't cry Kar.... It will be ohkay!" Di'Ana spoke. I just sat back down on the sofa and hung my head. "What happened?" She placed her left hand on my back.

"It all started with some hoe he met at a fucking meet-n-greet. He fucked the bitch, but lied about it....That bitch has done everything in her power to break us apart......And she's winning, I don't know what to do. I can't live like this anymore......." I said between sobs.

"Do you really want out?" Di asked.

"I don't know, but what I do know is if he can't handle her I do." I wiped my face with the back of my hand. "I'm just so tired."

"It's going to be ohkay." Di pulled me closer to her and rested me on her chest. "I got you." I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

"Kar wake up.... They're outside." Di shook me lightly.

"Ohkay." I got off of the sofa and pulled my dress down. I ran quickly to the spare bathroom after grabbing my purse. After taking out my make-up kit, I re-applied my bronzer and lip gloss. I finger combed my hair and did one final check before I left. I walked out of the bathroom just as Future and his crew came through the door.

"Hey Kar, Hey Di!" Nick, one of Future's friends, spoke as he entered the house.

"Hey" Di responded, but I just nodded my head as I watched Future walk up the stairs not saying anything to me. As he walked up the stairs, his crew followed him. I followed his ass too, with Di right on my heel.

"Don't do anything crazy." Di whispered in my ear. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Nick, can you please take Daniel somewhere? I'll pay you back." I asked.

"Yea, I got you." He walked over to Daniel's room to get him. I didn't want him around what was about to go down. I followed Future to the room, and took a seat on the sofa in front of the TV.

"So you can't speak?" I asked from the sofa. Di'Ana stood by the door, and Future and his dudes were in the closet. I got no response to my question, so I decided I would ask again. "Nayvadius........... I said, so you can't speak?" He didn't answer. He was starting to piss me the fuck off.

'Don't do anything stupid!' Di mouthed to me. I gave her the lip, and walked over to his closet. I watched as he was packing his jewelry. I stormed over to him grabbing his diamond incrusted platinum Rolex that I brought as a wedding gift.

"I'll take that! I paid for it!" I snatched it out of his hand.

"Really?" He paused looking at me. From the looks in his eyes, I could tell he'd been crying.

"Did you really fuck that bitch?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Whatever. I'm just here to get my shit, and leave. I ain't trying to fight your ass." He continued to pack his jewelry as his crew packed his clothes. It was starting to feel real. I never thought it was get here.

I started get heated, I felt numb, in a flash rage took over my body, and I blacked out.

Future

"Karlee what are you doing?" Di yelled from the door. I hadn't even paid attention to Karlee as I was packing. I turned around and saw her grabbing a handful of shirts heading to the door. Di ran behind her. I didn't think anything of it. If she bleached my clothes, I'd just buy some more. I threw my duffle bag down,and grabbed a suitcase and grabbed a pair of jeans. Karlee came back in the room and snatched some more shirts. She was really getting to me now, but I vowed to myself to never put my hands on her again, so I just continued to pack my clothes. I heard her mumble a few things under her breathe,but ignored her.

"I ain't know your wife was this crazy." Marcus laughed as he packed some of my shoes.

"I knew she had anger issues when I got with her ass. I'm used to it."

"OMG!" I heard Di scream. We all ran out the room and over to the bathroom when Di was trying to open the door. "Karlee don't do it!" She screamed.

"What is she doing?" I asked getting a little worried.

"She's going to set the house on fire!" She continued to try to open the door with her hip.

"Move!" I pushed her out the way and kicked the door with my foot. I kicked it about four times before it swung open. When I rushed in the tub was on fire. Thank God it was infront of the window and not next to a wall. Karlee was standing there just watching the flames. I rushed over to her and grabbed her leading her out the bathroom. As soon as I left, Marcus came in with a fire extinguisher. He spayed it until the flames went out.

"KARLEE WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?" Di screamed at Karlee, Karlee didn't speak.

"Karlee, you could've KILLED US ALL!" I yelled at her. She just leaned against the wall and looked at all of us. "Say something!" I yelled again.

"KARLEE!" Di walked up to her and smacked her. It was obvious Kar wasn't herself. Her eyes were black; it was like she wasn't even in her body. I pray to God this isn't one of her blackouts.

"Bitch don't fucking hit me!" Karlee screamed. She pushed Di so hard that she fell. Yea, she's blacked out.

I ran up behind her to stop her from fighting Di. She was kicking and screaming, she even hit me a few times.

"This is your fault Nayvadius! You fucked her! How could you tear apart your family! I loved you!" She rambled as I moved her over to the bed. "Get your fucking hands off of me!" She pushed me causing her own self to fall backwards onto the bed.

"I'm not dealing with you when you're like this!" I walked away from her.

"That's because you aren't a real man! You stupid punk ass bitch!" I shook my head and closed the door. Everyone else was waiting for me in the hallway.

"What are we going to do?" Di asked.

"I don't know, but she has to be watched. She can tear down this whole house when she's like this." I looked back at the door because I heard a crash.

"Stupid ass nigga!" She yelled. Karlee was going to be like this until she fell asleep. We just had to wait it out until then.

"I'm going to call Nick to get Daniel, and take him to the apartment. Call me when she wakes up" I gave Di'Ana her orders.

"Ohkay..... I guess I'll wait downstairs." She shrugged her shoulders, and we all went downstairs. The guys and I left, while Di went to the living room.

*Bam* I heard one final crash as I exited the house.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I see that people are reading this story, I still don't have any comments tho I see how y'all do. Y'all are some wrong for that! Laaawwwiiieee!

Anyways, read my new story "Operations of a Mindless Mafia"! And y'all better comment! Thanks! God Bless!