Chapter 4

Future's POV

When Karlee left I went in the kitchen and ate my food with Daniel. We were talking, he was telling stories. He was repeating bedtime stories that we've read to him, but he was adding his own stuff. For example, he was telling me the story "Three Little Pigs", but instead of a wolf there was a white polar bear, and instead of blowing the homes down he sat on them. It was actually quite funny; he's real smart for a 4 year old who will turn 5 in a few days.

As we were talking about his birthday, I got a phone call. I looked at the screen and saw the name "Tyra". That was the hoe I fucked up my marriage for.

"Daniel stay here and eat, I'm going to talk in my room." I told him as I stood up.

"Ohkay Daddy!" Daniel smiled. I walked out the kitchen and answered the phone.

"Hold on." I instructed her. I walked into my bedroom, closed the door, and sat on the bed. "Why are calling my phone?" I asked. I was annoyed as hell. I really didn't want to even think of her.

"Now is that anyway to talk to me?" She asked. I can't lie, she sounded sexy as hell, but I fucked up once. Karlee doesn't give second chances.

"Tyra, why are you calling me?" I asked her again. Tyra was alright, she wasn't on Karlee's level, but she was by no means ugly. She had a smooth chocolate complexion, and always wore a short black hair cut. Something like the one Keyshia Cole Keyshia Cole on that "Different Me" album. She had no body though, no curves, just big breasts. The real thing about Tyra that I didn't like was that she was a real basic bitch. All she cared about was if I brought her some new tracks. Karlee would kill me if all I did for her was buy 3 packs of remi. Karlee's boogie ass didn't even buy packs, she brought bundles.

"I think we are in trouble." She began to whine. The hell did she mean "we"?

"I know my marriage is on the rocks, but what the fuck are you talking about?" I asked. She didn't respond. "Tyra, answer me." I yelled.

"I'm...pregnant." She cried.

"Is it mine's?" I asked. She was a stripper, I had to make sure.

"You the only nigga I fucked." She yelled. She continued to tell me some other shit, but I had already pulled up Safari on my phone. I went straight to Google, and typed in "abortion clinics near me". I clicked on the first one I saw. I went to the comment section to see if there were any prices listed. I found one comment of a girl saying she only paid $2,500.

"Look, I can make you an appointment at a clinic and give you $5,000, but that's all I can do to help you." I know I sounded harsh, but this had to be done and over before Karlee found out.

"Are you serious?" She began to cry. "This is your baby too. I didn't fuck myself." She yelled.

"Whatever, I told you what I can do for you." I told her. That bitch told me she was yon the pill, and I wrapped it up. There was no way that baby was for me.

"Fuck you! I'm keeping my baby!" She screamed at me.

"Well, have fun. I offered you all I could. Have a nice life!" I hung up the phone. Shit, I sounded cold hearted. I was seriously only thinking about what would happen if Karlee found out, I can't let that happened.

"Daddy?" Daniel called out as he knocked on my door. He didn't wait for me to answer, he just opened the door and came in. "What wrong?" He asked while climbing on the bed.

"Nothing, Daddy's just in a little trouble." I sighed and threw myself back onto the bed. Danny threw his self back too causing me to laugh.

"Oh" Was all he said. We must've lain there about 30 minutes before we both fell asleep.