Chapter 5

Ohkay before y'all start reading,I want to say that there isn't any drama in this part. I was trying to write an extra part for the start that had drama,but I didn't have anytime. Other than that HAPPY NEW YEARS BOOS!!!! 2013 is my year! C/O 2013 in this mutha!

_______________________

Chapter 5

I woke up still at the apartment, and I was happy to see my husband on side of me.

"Babe, wake up..." I shook him.

"Whuuuuat?" He yawned.

"I have to go home." I sat up in the bed. Future opened his eyes and looked at the alarm clock on his nightstand.

"At 6 in the morning? Yo ass can't wait?" He faced me.

"I'm not about to let Daniel see me in a dress like that. I ain't asking your ass to go, I'm just informing you." I began to stand up.

"Are you really leaving?" He asked. He sat up in the bed and threw his dreads back.

"Yea" I slid on my dress. "Where are my panties?" I asked looking around the room.

"Over there." He pointed at the floor. I grabbed them and put them on. I put on my shoes, and grabbed my purse. I walked over to the bed.

"Bye" I bent down to kiss him goodbye. "Be at the house for 8, so I can get Daniel ready." I instructed him.

"I'm going to walk you to the door." He got out of bed.

"Put some damn pants on." He knows he was wrong for just hopping out of bed with that thing hanging.

"You act like you ain't never seen it before!" He began to laugh, but finally put some pants on. We left the room and walked to the door.

"Call me when you get inside the house. Not when you pull up to the gate, but when you are inside with the doors locked." He told me.

"Ohkay daddy." I sarcastically responded.

"That's my name!" He laughed.

"I was being funny." We both laughed.

"Don't forget to call me." He reminded me before kissing my forehead.

"See yah!" I waved and walked out the door. He watched as I got in the elevator before closing the door.

I got home at 7:15; I was so tired, but I didn't have anytime to sleep. I had to get everything ready for the show today. We had to be there for 12 although his set wasn't until 2. I called Future when I walked through the door, that nigga was sleep. I got over it, and went to my bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower, I sat down at my make-up/hair counter to start hot rolling my weave. That took about 30 minutes. It was now 8:15, that nigga was late. I knew his ass wasn't going to be on time. I walked over to my closet and took out a hot pink track suite. This was my favorite one because it had shorts instead of pants. I slipped it on, and headed down stairs to start breakfast.

I made pancakes, sausage, eggs, and beacon. I was setting the table when Future and Daniel came in the house. Future came in the kitchen carrying a sleepy Daniel.

"I thought I told you to be here at 8? It's 9 o'clock!" I fussed. He sat Daniel down at the table and took a seat.

"We over slept." He tried to excuse his tardiness. I fixed him and Daniel a plate and brought it to them. I'm from the south; I was taught you serve your husband and children first. That's not the reason I fix their food though, the problem is that I hated for people to be in my kitchen while I was cooking.