Chapter 10

It's eight in the fuckin' morning and my damn phone won't stop ringing.

'I heard she keep her promises and never turn on you

I heard she ain't gone cheat and she gon never make no move

I heard she be there anytime you need 'er, she come through

Turn on the lights' my phone began to rung.

"Hello" I answered groggy.

"You up?"

"Does it sound like I'm up to you?" I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Well, I'm up the street!"

"Are you serious?" I spoke with anger.

"I said first thing in the morning..." He laughed.

"Nayvadius I thought you meant noon!" I climbed out if bed and walked to my bathroom.

"Well baby in the real world, the morning means morning." He continued to laugh.

"What the fuck ever. I'll see your ass when you get here." I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone.

I did my daily hygiene routine and went got dressed. I slipped on a royal blue floor length sundress and a pair of gold sandals. The strapless dress made my boobs look totally amazing, might I add. I walked over to my safe where my jewelry was held and took out a simple long gold chain and a pair of gold hoops.

I went back into my bathroom and put my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. When I walked back into my bedroom, I turned the tv on. I set it on the security cameras so I can see when Future's car arrived.

"I thought this nigga said he was up the street? Lying ass!" I shook my head and walked downstairs.

I walked to the kitchen and went to the pantry. I didn't feel like cooking this early in the morning, so I pulled out a pack of pop tarts and grabbed a paper plate. I warmed my pop tarts and sat down at the island. As I sat there eating I decided to get on Twitter. I RT'd a couple of people and looked at my mentions.

'#MentionSomeonePretty @theKarlee' ----@DrGibson

I was shocked that Ty had mentioned me in that. I guess this was his way of saying 'sorry'. I read a couple more tweets before I heard the door open. I didn't move from my seat, and waited for my name to be called.

"Karlee?"

"I'm in the kitchen!" I answered. I watched as my husband walked into the kitchen with a sleepy Daniel trailing behind.

"What's wrong with my baby?" I asked Daniel as walked over to me and laid his head in my lap.

"I sweepy Mommy.... Dad woke me up early." He pouted. I began to rub his head.

"Why'd you wake my son up so early?" I fussed at Future.

"That nigga needs to man up." He pulled Daniel off of my lap.

"The hell did you pull him so hard for? He's tired." I pushed Future, defending Daniel.

"He needs to man up. He can't be running to his momma like a lil punk." He grabbed Daniel's shoulder so he could stand up straight.

I grabbed Daniel's arm and walked out of the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Daniel, Daddy's sorry too." I apologized once I saw his silent tears.

"He hurt my shoulder." Daniel rubbed his shoulder as we entered his room.

"Come sit down." I patted a spot next to me on Daniel's bed. Daniel came sat down next to me,and took his shoes off. "Are you really tired?" I asked as Daniel.