"Can we move on?" (2)

The sun rose up and Abhimanyu Birla woke up from his sleep, rubbing his eyes and then pulled his earphones out

The sun rose up and Abhimanyu Birla woke up from his sleep, rubbing his eyes and then pulled his earphones out. he took the phone, still  not up from the dizziness of sleep and frowned when he noticed an unread message from Mahima. He immediately opened the chat box and while he was reading the message, he was interrupted by a knock on the door and Abhimanyu lazily dragged himself to the door. 

"Good morning Abhimanyu!" He was greeted by a smiling Mahima and he reciprocated the smile.

"Good morning Taiji" He said and Mahima nodded her head. She opened a file which was in her hand and looked at Abhimanyu. She sighed and passed him the file.

"It's the details of the camp! You must reach Delhi by noon today!" She said and Abhimanyu slumped his shoulder.

"It's good for getting a change! Get a fresh breath of air!" Mahima said gently, sensing Abhimanyu's silent denial and he looked at her tiredly.

"Ji Taiji! I will go!" Abhimanyu forced a smile and Mahima nodded her head before walking away. Abhimanyu stared at her retreating figure and walked to the washroom for freshening up.

After pushing himself into a shirt and pant, Abhimanyu packed two three shirts and some essentials in a small back pack and walked down stairs. He stopped midway, when he saw Manjiri standing at the last step, with a veneration platter in her hand.

With a sigh he moved forward and stood in front of her. He extended his hand forward to take the Prasad and Manjiri with a wide smile gave one to him and caressed his hair. Abhimanyu forced a smile once again and was about to walk out.

"Abhimanyu!" He stopped getting slightly irritated when his way was again blocked by someone, whom he still was unable to absorb from the very beginning. He closed his eyes to calm himself and turned Around to see Aarohi standing there with a smile. She was now pregnant with his brother's child and this made Abhimanyu try, not to lose his calm on her as he often did, earlier. 

"What's it Aarohi?" He asked without any expressions and Aarohi's smile wavered. She composed herself again and frowned spotting the bag which was hung on his back.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked and Abhimanyu rubbed his face, getting a slight bit uncomfortable at her questioning. But he repeated to himself, not to repeat the same mistake of being impulsive by which he lost his Akshu.

"Yeah, Dr. Aarohi! A camp is set up in Delhi and Taiji wants me to lead it! So I am leaving!" He managed to reply, plastering a smile and Aarohi nodded her head.

"Abhi! Beta... You are going to Delhi and you didn't find it necessary to tell it to you maa?" Manjiri gulped and stepped forward to Abhimanyu with teary eyes. She clutched Abhimanyu's arms and looked directly into his eyes.

"Manjiri for god's sake stop making a big issue out of everything! He was informed about the camp today only!" Harsh, who witnessed all the drama, came forward to defend his son and Abhimanyu smiled a little. He was genuinely not ready for a verbal fight with his mother at the moment!