"Can we move on?!" (4)

The young morning rays peeped in and Akshara rubbed her eyes and slowly opened them and soon sat straight, recollecting how she had encountered Abhimanyu yesterday

She looked around and saw no trace of him anywhere and released a troubled breath. Was it her dream ?! Hallucination ?! She gulped and once again raced her eyes around the room and sighed when she saw everything normal, in the way it was. Nothing had a change and Akshara sighed.

She slowly and carefully dropped out the bed and walked to the window. Pulling the pastel green curtain to both sides, Akshara sighed as she felt the slight warmth of the morning rays falling on her skin. She observed the little birds which were flying here & there and smiled hearing the small yet sweet chirping of those birds, in the early morning.

"It was your dream Akshu! He is not here! Why would he be here? He wanted me out of his life na?!" Akshara said to herself with a sad chuckle and slightly hit her forehead. The previous night's emotional outrush and mental breakdown had manipulated her brain a lot and Akshara ended up being too confused of what the reality really was.

She turned around sighing and instantly froze to her spot and a frown adorned her forehead when she saw the bowl and still-wet towel on the side table. She slowly moved forward and gulped as she stood near the table.

"Why is it here?!" She whispered to herself and breathed hard getting tensed. What exactly happened?! It was not a dream, right ?! Was he really here?!

Akshara shook her head and instantly turned away, not wanting to think more of it. Without wasting anymore time, she rushed into the toilet to have her morning bath.

Getting bathed, she noticed the time and hurriedly got ready for the studio as it was her duty to mark the beginning to the day with her her usual "morning motivation" task. Also, the current days were extra hectic for her as she was assigned with the responsibility of the music week too.

The song "oh kahna" she sang last day got a high reach and a high demand from the public to let Akshara sing a song everyday was produced in front of the head office and as usual, the office authorities passed their order to Akshara, to sing, along with her already assigned task.

She packed her bag and carefully hurried outside, locking the door behind and froze when she encountered a perfectly packed box in the front steps. She gently sat down on the step, clutching her baby bump and turned the box and gulped seeing the note which was stuck on it, saying "sorry!"

Her eyes welled up and she let them flow for a second. "It's you na, Abhi?" Akshara whispered.

Many questions rushed inside her brain but She composed herself and opened it. Akshara's eyes widened seeing the box filled with the chocolates she loved with her might and a small smile made it's way to her face, now very sure about the fact that whatever happened was not her dream! He was here! And she now knew it!