ππ Chapter 6 ππ

ππ Wednesday ππ

ππ Third Person POV ππ

The group of main protagonists had just finished practicing and just exited their studio when the front doors slammed open, revealing a short, blonde girl wearing a light orange off-shoulder sweater dress and a dark skinned girl with dark brown hair in a ponytail and a spaghetti strap light brown top and black jeans shorts.

"We have arrived!" The dark haired girl announced loudly, practically radiating sparkles. "Angiee, where are you?" AK practically floats out of a practice room nearby and over to the girls.

When she gets to them, they all start squealing and jumping up and down. When they stop, they finally notice the others alongside Tanaki and Zed who had also appeared. "Guys, this Australia (the one who busted open the door) and Suzi (blonde), the other two members of F4C4D3!" (credits to dakariimoon_ and VCricketTheHiveWingV for the ocs)

"Nice to see you two again." Zed greets as Tanaki nodded. The girls smile.

"Welp, let's go practice!" Australia declared as the five walked off.

"... Is it just me, or does Suzi look like Naruto?" Everyone stares at Nico. "I can see it, blue eyes, blonde hair, last name Minato..." Rhys trails off.

"Who?" Gon asks.

"Don't worry about it." Nico waves him off. "Wait... The hell is F4C4D3???"

"LANGUAGE." Kurapika frowned. Nico rolls his eyes.

"Well, Dance Duel starts tomorrow..." Killua smiles wryly. Gon nods, determined.

"Let's all promise to do our best!" Everyone agreed.

"Yeah!"

ππ Timeskip to Thursday morning ππ

Hunter x Hunter group chat

FROGGOboi💚🐸 has made a group chat

FROGGOboi💚🐸 has added SUSHIboi🍣🍱, CATboi💙😼, MAMAPIKAboi❤❤, OREOman💛🍪, EMOboi🖤🧡, and CARAMELboi🧡🍫

FROGGOboi💚🐸

GUYS WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED

TO WEAR FOR THE DANCE DUEL

SUSHIboi🍣🍱

gon

SUSHIboi🍣🍱

it is two in the damn morning

FROGGOboi💚🐸

I KNOW BUT WHAT ARE WE

SUPPOSED TO WEAR

SUSHIboi🍣🍱

gon

SUSHIboi🍣🍱

gon

SUSHIboi🍣🍱

listen to me

SUSHIboi🍣🍱

go to bed

SUSHIboi🍣🍱

right now

SUSHIboi🍣🍱 has gone offline

MAMAPIKAboi❤❤

Why am I getting notifications

from my phone at 2 am?