𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑷𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒔𝒚𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂

𝟑:𝟏𝟓 𝑨𝑴

After the confusing incident earlier Patricia called it a night and was already asleep upstairs. Althea told her she'll go to sleep, but ultimately couldn't. After all how can you sleep after you heard someone might've entered into your house.

She stepped quietly to the kitchen to get water, watching her back and her surroundings for anyone who could be around.

Her eyes landed on the window that she and Patricia had kept closed to try and stop her paranoia. Repeatedly looking back at the window, she suddenly retreated to her room.

It's alright Thea nobody's there, remember you left the window open. She reassured herself as she laid on her bed.

Puhlease! You left the window open, didn't ya forget that nobody was in the house before besides you and Patricia. Someone's definitely in the house. Her negative mind had intervened immediately.

Althea don't you fret, nobody's there. Maybe Adia left the window open when she stayed over a few weeks ago. A light voice spoke as she began to close her eyes and drift off to sleep.

Hey dumbass, Adia may have left the window open or hell, even Patricia but the pots and pans were moving around. Remember that?. Althea slowly opened her eyes and furrowed her brows now in sudden thought.

Hey now, ok, they might've left it open but they also could have accidentally left the pots and pans on the edge-

Yeah yeah might've but you couldn't have forgotten about the footsteps running up the stairs did ya? Forgot about that Thea?. Now wide awake, paranoia crept in again while listening to herself argue with, well, herself.

But that could have been Patric-

Patricia? Girl she was out to get a happy meal, she was confused as hell thinking this chick was possessed or something

Yeah she was out wasn't she?... then someone's in your house for sure. Althea sat up quickly.

"Wait what the fuck? Your supposed to reassure me there was no one here." She whisper-yelled, looking up at the ceiling talking to herself.

Yeah I was, but I can't find a reason now girl. Sorrrryyy. Althea sighed, rolling her eyes at herself. She was about to curse at herself when she heard a crash.

She slowly got up and picked up the nearest weapon she could find in one of the boxes, an iron. She cautiously went down the stairs and saw nothing. She was standing there in the living room looking around in the dark house.

Gripping the iron tightly, looked around and headed upstairs until she saw the light in the kitchen with her that seems like a shadow moving about. She immediately went to the living room dropping the iron in the couch and found the unbothered metal poker for the fireplace. Approached the kitchen in a sudden move.

"Ahhhh!!!" "Ahhhh!"

The sound of shrill screams were followed by smashed glass echoing in the house.

"Why the fuck- WHAT? the fuck Althea??" Patricia breathed out, bracing herself onto the fridge for dear life behind her.

"I t-t-thought you were- and y-y-you... I". Althea stumbled over her words leaning on the counter with her hand over her heart.

"It's just me, sorry you didn't get your 'intruder'. Brave of you but uh I don't think you'd catch them if they were here so". Patricia obviously not worried about this intruder but rather her friends aim.