𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗

"Looks like tonight will be cloudy, chilly with slight rain-"
*switch*

    John listened in to the television with curiosity. Switching  through the channels every minute or so, each program held something unique, almost like it was a whole new world to him, then again he doesn't remember much of his previous life, this gave him the chance to be lazy in front of the tv.

But that damn tv, what's so interesting about that? Not many programs were shown, at least not the good ones but it was like he was entranced by it. Most kids their age would go out, have fun and socialize but the trio were similar in that going out constantly didn't appeal to them that much. This night was the rare opportunity.

"Hey John we're almost done" Patricia announced.

"Yea-yeah I'm ready...I'm ready..." He muttered, waving his hand, eyes locked onto the tv.

"Hey Patricia, what's the channel for music again? I don't wanna hear this bird screeching about how her husband's got 6 girlfriends, again" he turned to her. She made her way to the couch wearing a black, sleeveless dress with a deep v neckline.

"Sure 1685". She took notice of the program he was watching, not the usual show he watches. "Jerry springer?"

"Saw one where a bird started swinging on another one for sleeping with some lad... got bored of it after the third fight. Now I can't help but watch every trainwreck."

He took notice of her outfit prompting her to do a twirl before he got up, took scissors from the nearby drawer and without a word except for a few head nods told to lift her arms and hummed in thought before he cut thin triangles down both sides of the dress that reached the middle of her hips.

"oh, but that's gonna show off that..." Her voice laced with slight doubt as she nodded to the maroon straps around her hips that peaked through the cuts slightly.

"go look! go look!" He urged her to a nearby mirror excitedly.

"not bad john. Maybe you were into fashion before?"

"Possibly. What I saw people wearing when we went out a couple of times, too bland for me". He shuddered slightly, turning his head back to focus on the tv.

That was Rage Against the Machine with their new music video, Bulls on Parade. And that was 120 Minutes, but right now we'll show you some more coverage on the new reunion tour of the Sex Pistols' Filthy Lucre. They will be performing their first leg of the tour in Europe, Finland, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, France, and many other places..."

The tv flashed clips of the current band in the corner of the screen with the presenter discussing the band's plans. Their faces, older and more unbothered than their younger selves could've ever been, maybe even annoyed, seemed familiar in the happy mind of John.

"you ever feel like , you remember something from somewhere, but you can't... remember where??" He murmured, directing the question to no one in particular.

"like deja vu?" Patricia asked, wondering where his random question came from.

"Deja who?"

"Deja vu it's like you remember something or someone from somewhere, or you already experienced it before?". Patricia explained as she realized something. "you have a memory in mind?"

"no... well yea... it's just..." He tried his best to explain but he wasn't the best at explaining. His time was abruptly cut short.