part 1 - introduction

Author's pov

It's was 7 in the morning....everyone seems to be getting ready for their work except one person...jimin...he had played games nearly upto 3o'clock in morning....what will I do with this child *sigh*. His schedule is so messed up due to his reading habits.

Jimin's mother pov

*sigh* I was cooking breakfast for jimin when I realized that he is still asleep 'gosh what will I do of him' I thought...then I continue to cook . After cooking I went to jimin's bedroom to wake him up.

I opened the door , took a deep breath like a monster sucking the air in their lungs before spitting fire and called his name " JJIMIN, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP THE NEXT SECOND THEN I AM GOING TO KICK THAT ASS OF YOURS FROM THE BED"

JIMIN 'S POV

life is so good..i am the luckiest person alive.....I was cuddling with my lover in bed. We had a dinner date last night. I am so lucky to have him. "jimin" I heard him calling . I smiled and replied " Yes"......i heard no reply. Then to check I opened my eyes and saw 'mom?'

"JIMIN!!"

"Mom! " I screamed as I fall from my bed. "Ouch! My head " I cried with pain. I heard my mom sigh. "Were you dreaming again? " I heard my mom asking me. "N-no..w-why you think t-that?" I looked down with embarrassment...."Alright what ever makes you less embarrassed" She said with a teasing tone..."mommm~~" I whined as I got up and adjusted my night suit...."hahahaha you are so cute jiminie...but joke over you need to get up its already 7:30..you have a school to attend remember?? she said. "Yeah I know mum...more like a hell hole". I whispered slowly. "I heard it!" I heard her saying while closing the door to give me some privacy...which I am not usually getting.

i am so embarrassed about my dream 'ahhhh'. But it wasn't my fault I just completed one book....in last they were cuddling..i suppose that's the reason of my dream...i sighed as I continue to walk myself to the bathroom. it's not the first time that I dreamt about having an actual love life....I am just too shy to make a move..I am happy in my cozy bubble with fictional (to good to be true) men(s)...

I picked up my brush and started to brush my teeth...when i suddenly remembered about the last book...it was so good...i still remembered the last line of that book. "I will love you with my soul, in case my mind forget and my heart stops beating"." Ahhhhhh~~" I screamed with blush all over my face and did my little tippy toe dance.

The character said this line while removing a strand of hair from the face of his lover, while standing on the warm cozy sand while the sun was giving them his blessing with his rays. "It was so cute" I screamed with a tomato face...i wonder when I will get a lover like that...i pulled myself out from my imagination then I quickly washed my brush and put it on the stand...when i turned I saw j with smirk on his face.

"Ahh!" I screamed as he made a sudden appearance. "What are you doing here?!!? I could have gotten a cardiac arrest due to you?!!!? " I said. "Well,well..look here who is blushing and all just because of a line" He replied ignoring my question..."well not my fault..it was so cute!!" I eye smiled....."eww, emotions "he said....we both laughed that's when I saw the clock 'oh shit' it's 7:45 I am going to die today.....i quickly ran to my bathroom and said " I am sorry but can you come back later I have to go get ready or my mom is gonna kill me" I said to j....he sighed "alright, fine~" He said while turning his back to me and immediately getting vanish in the air leaving a black smoke with little blue electrical line in the it. 'Good, now let's get ready'.

I took a bath and decided my clothes

(His clothes...i have no idea if you guys will accept his cross dressing....so I need confirmation....please comment about it)

I nodded my head after picking my outfit...i know it's quite simple but I like to wear simple and baggy clothes...i don't like to draw attention to my self...to be honest I like cross dressing...I have few of them. But my mother has no idea of it..I am too scared to confront her.

I headed toward kitchen after picking my bag and my phone..."hey mum.i am ready". "Good~" I heard her say...'is she busy' I thought to myself ...i quickly picked up my lunch box

After seeing my much box I giggled  for good 5 seconds

After seeing my much box I giggled for good 5 seconds...'it's cute' I thought... she still thinks of me as a baby.

Then I sat down for my breakfast

   After seeing my breakfast I thought 'why she isn't giving me these kind of things for lunch' I giggled and continue to eat my breakfast full of calories

After seeing my breakfast I thought 'why she isn't giving me these kind of things for lunch' I giggled and continue to eat my breakfast full of calories.....i got my phone from bag and saw Rose's message

Rosie posie 💖
Hey jim, are you ready? Should I pick you pick you up from your house??

Me
Yeah, sure.i will wait.
Rosie posie 💖
Okay~~ my mochi

Me
Bye 💞

After texting her..i tried my best to finish my break fast soon..after doing so I grabbed my bag and headed to the door....
"Bye mum! Take care!" I spoke from the door. "bye, mochi".

_______________________________________________
Over~~ please comment to tell your views
If you want me to change anything or anything ~~ you want to say about them feel free to comment here 🤡🤧