part 15 call me master

Author's pov

V and jk were getting ready for their school..they immediately got ready with their necessary items in the bag.they hung their own bags on their shoulder and headed downstairs... their hyung were already out for their business meetings.they went out of country for 4 months or so.
they will definitely miss their hyungs but they didn't wanted to stop them for their own selfish sake.
V was still acting weird...no one was there to even ask if he was okay..they both were alone in the house. If they fought back in the days then their hyungs and dad would have knocked some sense into their minds and would have ended the quarrel. But now it was a totally different scenario.

"V..stop acting weird... I know you are angry...i couldn't control-" jk had to end the conversation as soon as it was began when he heard the front door closing. He also ran behind v to catch up to him. When he came out of the mansion he saw that v had sat in car and driven off toward the main gate leaving jk alone standing there. Immediately he felt his phone's notification popping up on the screen.he opened the lock and saw v's message.

V hyung 🎷

Do me a favour.don't come to school today.

Jk saw the notification and decided to let v hyung do whatever he wanted...if jk went to school today then it was definitely going to make v mad.... moreover..he wasn't ready to face Jimin today.. it's not like he didn't wanted to confront jimin.he actually wanted to but in a more comfortable environment. He was thinking of asking Jimin out on a coffee date..looks like he will have to wait....
"V... don't hurt him.." jk thought in his mind..."or you will pay, brother"

______________________★_______________________

Jimin's side story.

Jimin was getting ready for his school. "Hey Jimin so should I accompany you today?" J asked buttoning his pant. "Eww j!!" "What??" J said while laughing. " You literally have seen he naked" j said with a silly Chuckle. "Yes but against my wish!" Jimin said while covering his cheeks and then with a huff he placed his hands on his hip. "Okay okay .. whatever makes you less embarrass..just admit it..you liked it~~" j said while a hint of pure tease. "Yeah yeah whatever " Jimin said sarcastically but deep down he was blushing...j was always catching him off guard.
"So should I come??" J said with a serious tone. "Ani(no) i think I should confront him...i actually.i think..i.. have started to ...uhhmm..might..."
"Like him??" J completed the sentence for Jimin.
"Y-yeah..I guess so" Jimin nodded with a cute blush and smile. " So my one hour lecture that I gave you after eating ice cream worked,huh?? " J said laughing." But weren't you drooling on that chick v..and his 'oh so hot veins'???" J said with a chuckle. " That's the problem.. I think I might like both of them.... I don't know!!~" he pouted at the end. " Look Jimin i already told you. It's fine if you like both of them...just tell them..okay??....by the way...where is my innocent Jimin" J said with an assuring tone and a teasing tone at last part.
"Hmm I will try j.. I don't think you need to go...you can visit...him(a new character))..you know." Jimin said ignoring the last part.

. "I don't think I want to visit HIM yet, let's drop the topic Jimin..he literally threw us on street to die.." j said..."but he is our fath-" Jimin's sentence was cut in the middle when he heard a notification on his phone. "You can take that.. maybe I will go to heaven today.." j said and hugged Jimin tightly. "Hmm come back soon..I will wait for you" Jimin said and smiled like a bright sun...but his eyes were shaping like a Cresent moon.

J waved and the clouds covered him with blue lighting again. Jimin waved back.
Jimin then walked himself to the bed drawer and picked up the phone from the top of it.
'unknown?' Jimin thought to himself. 'who it might be' he thought.

Unknown
Hey it's v.
I was thinking if I can pick you up from your home??

Jimin