part 14... don't cry

Author's pov

His mother was so shocked at his son's condition..his eyes swollen with a hint of redness on his nose...which usually comes when he would cry. His mother just wanted to wrap his arms around his fragile body and protect him from the world.

"Anio..mom" Jimin said with his fake eye smile which would fool anyone to believe that he was feeling fine.

"Are you sure, baby.. don't hide anything from your mother... please" she said placing a hand on his cheek.
"Don't worry mom.. everything's fine" he said and placed his hand on top of his mother's trying to assure her that everything was fine and she doesn't have to worry about anything else....the true reason was that he didn't wanted his mother to know was because of whatever he did...his mother would definitely feel disgusted at his son...he sighed internally...he definitely liked the feelings...but it's wrong...it's wrong to do something like that..gosh..why he didn't had a sense of whatever he was doing...he regretted mentally.

"Let's go then , Jimin" her mother said ...she doesn't wanna push the matter...she knew that his baby will definitely let her know if anything is wrong. They both got in the car and drove to their home. The car had a soothing atmosphere with a hint of light music playing in the background. Jimin's mother was focusing on the road and Jimin had his head laid on the window...busy in his thoughts....he wanted j by his side.

At home..

They both entered the house.the familiar scent entering jimin's nostrils, making his heart feel secured. He quickly ran to his room to look for any signs of j.

He placed his hands on the lock, quickly unlocking it. That's when his eyes met with j...who was sitting on the bed. He too stood up on his feet sensing that something was wrong , his eyes meeting jimin's . Jimin entered the room (while closing door) , the bag that was  hanged on his shoulder took a place on the ground caressing jimin's arm while going down...Jimin looked at j with a pout...his eyes started to water..his lower lip trembling in the process...

"J-j.." he mumbled.

He quickly ran and jumped in j 's arm...he started weeping like a child.
"J-j w-where were yo-you..I n-need-needed you...." Jimin said while sobbing uncontrollably...it was jimin's habit... whenever he would cry he won't be able to catch his breath any soon and would usually faith due to lack of oxygen.

"Shhh I am sorry baby" he quickly took Jimin in his arms and sat on the edge of bed with Jimin in his lap...jimin's legs on either side of j's waist...and arms around his neck...the room was silent, only the cries of Jimin were audible..j ran his hand in circular motion on his back in attempt to make him feel better.

He finally spoke when he heard jimin's heart matching his heart beat." TELL ME WHO I NEED TO KILL" j said while gritting his teeths..he was ready to tear that person apart. "N-no..it's no-not like that" Jimin finally brought his hand back from j's neck and rested them on his own thighs... figgiding on the material of his dress..still looking down..he didn't knew where to start.." tell me Jimin...you are making me anxious" j finally broke the silence in the room with his words. "So.." Jimin finally started "I was in class.." "hmm" j nodded eagerly..he knew that Jimin would beat around the bush before coming to the real thing. "And you know that new friend..jk..." "Yess... Continue." J said and closing his fist..his knuckles turning white due to lack of blood.

" He...and uhhhm....we.....he and..... me..we...ididsomethingdirtywithhim" Jimin finally ended the sentence in one go...j was shocked to hear whatever his baby had just said now..."y..." J was going to say something sarcastic but then he saw Jimin was about to cry again, his heart softened. He took his hand and placed it on jimin's neck... guiding his head own his own shoulder.
"Shhh that's fine baby...it's completely okay...I mean everybody does that. It fine my bub..why are you crying about it Jimin..tell me"
"What they would think of me...i didn't wanted to...my body acted against my will, j....i-i...h-how will i-i face h-him tomorrow..." Jimin said with great difficulty.. trying his best not to cry at last part. " It's fine Jimin..I am sure he also wanted that...I can remove his memory if you want me to...how about i accompany you to school and see if you need any changes with his memory...how about it ,huh." J finally said bring jimin's face back and looking straight in Jimin's eyes..Jimin just nodded his head slowly... happy that he had someone like j in his life...

"Now how about i treat you with some ice cream !!?" J said with excitement...he knew ice cream would definitely lift his sad baby's mood...he was also trying to ease Jimin's tension. "Hm yes" Jimin nodded with his cute head..his nose was red and cheek had a little blush...his tear stained cheek's were glowing....this scene was definitely a dream for the person who had a sadistic personality.

J placed Jimin on his feet and intertangled their hands, leading him downstairs , that's when jimin called him

J placed Jimin on his feet and intertangled their hands, leading him downstairs , that's when jimin called him. "J.." "hmm" he replied. "Thank you..for everything" Jimin said sincerely with his eye smile..j just grinned happily in response."all for my baby"

Jk and v's mansion.

They both had tried to find Jimin a lot..but they still weren't able to find him in school.
"I wonder if the poor boy had a ride for his home" v said while munching on his snacks. He was positioned like a starfish on the sofa... frequently lifting his hand to take his snacks that were placed on his tummy and then again back to his usual position.
"Yeahhhh" jk said absent minded...he was still thinking about the incident...
"V.."
"Hmmmmmm what you dumbass"
"What if I tell you something... promise that you won't freak out"
"What..are you pregnant jk??..just spill the tea or wait something more funny..did someone top youuu~" v said teasingly.
" In school i came(cum) in Jimin's mouth.."
"....Hahaha...very funny..nice try..............NOW DON'T REPEAT THAT LIE" v said while gritting his teeths.he didn't even wanted to imagine it..jimin was his Angel.
"It's true ..he came in the restroom while I was jerking... thinking about him...then he saw me.. i let the emotions take the lead..I kissed his neck and jaw and then ..." Jk finally stopped his sentence when he heard the sudden noise of the door that's when he realised that v wasn't on the sofa...his snacks crumbled into pieces... lying on the floor..the container too was broken...."I said you to don't freak out!!!" Jk raised his voice...he knew that v was possessive sometimes..."I mean..i would have done same" jk said..while nodding.

V's room

"Wait for tomorrow,angel..." V said..