part 17....uhmm so what now?

Author's pov

A bright light coming from the window made Jimin to stir in his sleep, waking him up. He groaned before sitting up erect on his fluffy bed. Suddenly a sharp pain erupted from his butt hole... making him hiss in a soft voice. Everything came rushing to his mind..all those streamy memory with v...those touch..those kisses..those possessive words..that big dick-

"Gesh! So dirty in morning , what happened to my innocent chimmy??! Huh? Where is he..who are you???..tell me before I slaughter you!" J said faking a stance of karate.. showing that he is reading to kick the butt who ever has replaced his innocent chimmy. "J-j....." Jimin said, redness covering his whole face...he was feeling embarrassed that he was thinking about v in that way......in such a dirty way...he just covered his face with his hands..to hide the embarrassment which was now clearly visible on his cheeks going upto his ears.

"J!! U shouldn't just sneak up on me like that!!" Jimin said with a huff... suddenly a thought hit his mind...'how I came here'
As on reading Jimin's mind..j suddenly spoke up..."I am just messing with your brain..wake up..your veiny hand chick is worried for you...I came to say that.." j said with a frown. He stopped in his tracks..a deep frown appearing on his face... making Jimin think about the worst.

"What...no...it can't be..." Jimin said panicking.
J's silence just proved Jimin right..he couldn't believe it.
"Come back soon...we need to get ready" j said with a stearn voice , sending jimin back to deep slumber.

______________________★__________________

" Jimin...wake up...Jimin" v said shaking Jimin's body...he had faint during their intercourse....which worried v like hell...he was scared that he had hurted his Angel..."Jimin?" He called again... making Jimin open his eyes.
He quickly sat up but oh boy...*sigh* guess he didn't learned nothing from that dream afterall. A sharp pain erupted again making him clutch the bedsheet...he let out a 'ouch' making v coo internally....but soon he shook his head..he needed to help Jimin, not simping over his cuteness

he needed to help Jimin, not simping over his cuteness

(Imagine bed stand at the back)

" Are you okay?" V said in a soft voice. Jimin nodded his head lightly.....he looked down to see that he has been cleaned up after all the streamy mess they both had made....he also noticed that he was wearing a baggy shirt which definitely didn't belong to him. He was happy that his bottom was covered with his own shorts..Redness soon covered his cheeks...due to the act of care. He tried to stop blushing but V was quick to notice it. As on a clue to make Jimin more embarrassed he added "atleast i could do that for my angel" showing his boxy smile. That definitely didn't made Jimin skip his heart beat..nope.

Suddenly he remembered about his dream. His expressions changed from relieved to that of shocked and scared....
"V-v i need to go home...I-i...I haven't informed my mother...what if she comes to school...she would be so scared to not find me in campus...I-"
" Shhhh..Jimin it's alright..you can call her and tell-" v was unable to complete his speech as Jimin rushed out of bed and ran towards the entrance of house...v was shocked but soon recovered from it and ran behind Jimin.

"Jim-...Jimin.."
V look at front, outside the house...and found no one..........
he quickly ran around the neighborhood.. trying to find Jimin.. Adrenaline rushed through his veins...' where he went...he doesn't even know that way back....the house is also pretty far away from his home.... wasn't he sore just now....' V just stood there dumbfounded trying to catch his breath...he quickly ran a hand through his hairs... various emotions and thought running in his mind...."is he angry..." He mumbled breathlessly.... panting hard.

______________★__________

" Leave my wrist!" Jimin said struggling... trying to make his wrist free from the hard and secure grip....they stepped out of the black cloud..soon the person left his wrist..he quickly took his wrist in other hand and massaged it a little...a pour forming on his lips..."j!! U could atleast hold softly! My wrist is paining now" Jimin said trying to hit j with his other hand. "Yeah sure...and let you get lost in that dangerous magic cloud?? Nope...this pain is less to what I would feel if you got lost in there" j said while sitting on jimin's bed..... quickly a grin covered his face as he thought about making Jimin embarrassed....."you should be thankful..I lessened the pain that u were feeling in that pink-" Jimin didn't let j finished his sentence as he quickly threw a pillow on j's face.. making him let out laughing. "J! Cut it outtt~". " Okay fine..just messing with yah..." He let out a heartily chuckle...but soon..anger filled his eyes..." As much as i would love to tease my chimmy about loosing his v card" he said standing up "...but...we have got a serious matter here Jimin..." J said sternly...eyes changing colour.....

" J...calm down...let's go..and have a pea-peaceful talk...hmm??...it--...it'll be fine" Jimin said..his voice cracking in mid. sentence.

_____
It wasn't good..I know...*huff*
I'll write more smut..cause why not 🤷🏻‍♀️