part 16 my love.🔞

Author's pov

"I don't think we are heading to school v...it's a different road.maybe we should turn back" Jimin said panicking , he didn't wanted to be late for school.. especially when he was dressed like this. " We are not going to school Jimin" v said . "Huh! What??" Jimin said shocked, at how casually v said that they were gonna skip school. "But v we should-" Jimin was gonna say something but v cut him in between."Jimin please..just wait.." v said... because he thought that maybe Jimin didn't wanted to go with him .

The whole ride was filled with a weird atmosphere..Jimin was panicking...this was going totally different to what he imagined... that's when he thought about jk...at first he thought that maybe jk didn't wanted to face him that's why he didn't came with V to pick Jimin
.........
But now what.....he won't be able to talk to him.

"Where is jk though?...i thought he would come too" Jimin asked to kill the time and especially the weird atmosphere. V was totally being weird and no doubt he was slowly turning impatient. When V heard this question his blood boiled to an extreme level. He just sat quietly... knuckles turning white because of the fact that he was holding the steering wheel too tightly.
Jimin took that as a sign and sat quietly... making sure to remember the route they are going...just for any case.

V finally stopped the car with a sudden brake, and opened the door for himself, getting out right after. Jimin followed V's movement...like a puppy following his owner.
They entered the building but no words were exchanged. Jimin didn't wanted to push V . He already was in a bad mood. He regretted it now...he should have asked rose to pick him up...
V entered the room which was on the left.it was quite a huge mansion... but it had a feeling of home. "It's my personal home...father gifted it to me on my last birthday" V said making a conversation...Jimin was happy that atleast V was trying to make a conversation despite his sour mood. " It's beautiful..cozy..it's perfect I guess " Jimin said truthfully...the mansion screamed one word - royalty. V smirked, his back facing Jimin.

"Let's go to my favourite room...shall we?"
"Yeah sure"

Jimin followed towards V's favourite room,not knowing that he was gonna regret going in there....so much.
V smirked and opened the door....it was dark in there . "After you" v said smiling from eye to eye. Jimin was shocked at how fast V can change his aura. He stepped inside the dark room. Then he heard the door being closed...and... locked??.
Jimin was panicking a bit now.
"V...I can not see you..are you there??" He called out..his voice was showing how terrified the poor boy was. Suddenly he felt that someone was tugging on his arm. He felt a jerk and someone pulled him against the back.his front being pushed on the door and back facing the person. "V-v w-what ar-are you doing...??...leave it's hurting " he finally spoke. "Why..I mean was jk soft with you..i didn't thought so..it's difficult to be soft with you...I wanna be rough" v said near Jimin 's ear. "V-v i-" "shhhh...baby" v said and left Jimin's hand...Jimin felt free, he tried to find the lock but it was nowhere to be found because of the darkness. He felt someone holding his hands and tieing them together. "V-v leave, please" the poor boy said.

"Shhh baby" he said and tied the same black cloth on his eyes. He snaked his hands on jimin's waist slowly caressing it...more like sensually. Taking his time. Jimin was unable to speak now due to how harsh and tight the cloth was. "Baby" he said sensually near his ear and skipped his hand on his bare stomach..."baby...why...i wanted to be your first...yet you let someone touch you.." v said and turned Jimin so that he was facing him the room still was hella dark."uhhm" Jimin tried to mumbled so that V can let him go. He was scared for his life at this point. "Shh..baby... don't worry...I will forgive you if you do as I say" he leaned his head on jimin's neck , sniffing all his scent making Jimin hard in his tights. He didn't knew why his body was reacting this way again.

V could feel Jimin's body temperature rising . He placed his hands on jimin's hips and smashed them on his own , their Dick's rubbing together in a rhythm through their clothes. Both moaning at the sensation. V threw his head back in extreme pleasure, guiding jimin's hip against his with a painful slow speed. He was on cloud 9. He wanted to see his angel's expression so he went towards the light board and switched on a red dim light. He swore he could cum right then and there with a loud moan. Jimin was looking sin. His shirt was off from his one shoulder, lips parted, breathing heavily....his hardness was noticable. The blindfold on Jimin was feeling so right....so good. He couldn't hold anymore he finally took hastily steps towards him and again grinding their hardness together.. this time with a little more force and desperation. He didn't closed his eyes this time. Rather he watched his angel's sinful expressions.

Jimin was on high. He didn't knew what was happening but he definitely didn't wanted V to stop now but he definitely was scared of the consequences.V finally decided to stop others he would die due to his painful erection. He Removed the clothes from jimin's mouth. "Speak Baby...tell me..what are you feeling..you want me to continue??..." He snaked his hands around jimin's waist...still keeping a painful distance between them."orrrr~" he kept his hands on his chin while thinking. He leaned near his ear and said "should I ask jk to do you". Jimin frozed at his place...he never thought that V knew about all this. Say he was embarrassed is beyond what he was feeling from now..a chill ran through his spine...he wanted the earth to crack open and he may be buried in it. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it...he didn't even knew what to say. "Shocked?" V chuckled in a silly remarks. V grabbed his waist tightly with one hand and ran his hand on his hair... suddenly he pulled few of his hairs from the back...in an attempt to make his head turn back. "Didn't imagined me to know" he raised an eyebrow. "Guess you were wrong, baby boy" he said the word 'baby boy' while slightly rubbing his lips on his neck. " You are gonna face consequences for that" he smirked against his skin.

He immediately smashed his lips on jimin's lips. His soft lips against his baby's plumpy lips. Both were in heaven. devouring each other eagerly. At first Jimin was shocked but later he joined the battle with his lips too. V guided his one hand to his baby's chest and pinched his nip making Jimin groan in his place. Taking the advantage of this V slid his tongue in Jimin's mouth, making the kiss more heated and passionate. He swiftly removed the cloth from his eyes... desparately wanting to see Jimin what V is gonna do to his body ...he wanted his Angel to look at him while he will DO HIM. PLEASE HIM. FUCK HIM.

Jimin looked at V's expression while kissing him at the same moment. He swore he has never seen someone so handsome while being angry at the peek. He wanted V to do things to him that he didn't even knew existed. He wanted the boy in front of him to legit make him unable to leave the bed for a month. He wanted V to destroy his body and mind. He could think of nothing but the man right infront of him , so did the man in front of him wanted. They both parted their lips from eachother, looking at each other... gaze from their lips to their eyes and then back to both of their sinful lips. Both were panting heavily and strongly... suddenly the room felt small for both of them..the oxygen was lacking , heart was passing the blood to their body parts in order to make them ready for any movement that they had deep in their minds. The dirty movements to be exact.

Chapter in progress...🦋✨

_________________

I know you wanted more~~
But I felt like I was doing something wrong... Because jk was not present here...
Don't worry... something steamy is gonna happen in few chapters by vmin 😌🎉💕

As I did jikook so now I will do vmin 🦋✨✨

Byyeee potatoes ~~~~ 💞
Comment if u liked it...