part 13 mistake

Author 's pov

After everything that happened jk didn't knew what to do...he was beyond embarrassed and felt sad for whatever he did to his Angel....but it would be wrong to say that he didn't enjoyed it. Afterall

His Angel is sinful.

He didn't knew what he would do now. he was just leaning against the door with his eyes closed and face flustered...thinking about the previous sinful accident...he finally let a long sigh and opened the door.... ready to face his Angel...no matter what he was going to fight for his Angel's love. He won't let his Angel alone. He was walking in the hallway thinking how to talk to his angel and all the possible scenerios that could take place.

Jimin's side story

Jimin ran as fast as he could without stopping.his face flushed red... not with anger but with embarrassment. His heart was beating fast due to running but mostly due to the thing that happened in the restroom. He finally reached in chemistry laboratory...you all must be wondering why he choose this room, well maybe because it's was at the end of corridor,isolated from the other classes. Jimin immediately opened the door with his hands and locked the door after closing it...his front was facing the door...his head resting on the door....hands clutching the knob of the door...his chest rising up and down in a fast pace...his eyes closed....

He was unable to process whatever happened in there...'how will I face him' he thought. He didn't wanted to ruin his friendship....heck he didn't even knew why he did that...his body was just moving without his command.

"Damn...i ruined everything"...he thought.

His eyes filling with tears. He immediately turned around with a jerk and guided his body against the door..... sitting while his knees touching the door. He covered his face with his hands.
"I ruined everything" he mumbled while crying. "They will Hate me now" he being to mumble to himself.

After few minutes of getting himself back he stood up whipping the tears with the back of his sweater's arm. He knew that he will have to face him...now or maybe someday.
He finally built up the courage and open the lab's door...while taking a deep breath. He put up his fake smile. He didn't want anyone to think that he cried... although his eyes were like a mirror... reflecting his every emotion....
He was walking when he heard the ringing of the bell... indicating that the school was over..he didn't wanted to face anyone so he dragged his body towards the terrace...(not to suicide bruhh)

On opening the terrace door he was met with his favourite place.
On the roof top, there was jimin's private hiding spot...with a blanket and soft pillows around it with a hint of beautiful lighting around it. No doubt the place was dreamy...like a cute, cozy picnic spot. He would often stare at the sky when he felt everything falling apart in his life. Today too he came because he need some fresh air to sort his thoughts.
He quietly sat on the spot. Began to think about all the things that just happened. A part of his body felt disgusted. But a part wanted to take a risk and see what would happen.

He immediately pushed those thoughts in the back of his mind, completely ignoring them. No matter what...he didn't wanted to agree that he like the boy....the worst was that he began to like both of them....jk and v.

'no no it's wrong' he mumbled. How can he like two boys at same time.... especially when they were brothers!!!
No he should do it...he thought.

Suddenly Jimin looked up, he could heard the noises calm down which were created by the students ready to leave the so called prison. It was his clue to leave now. He didn't wanted anyone to see his puffy eyes and question him about the reason for it. He also made a mental note to talk rosé about it.

He stood up and left the terrace... walking slowly and peacefully....still busy in his thoughts...he was missing j so much...he wanted him to be around so that j could cheer him up with his silly remarks. His thoughts were then filled with j...he wondered how his meeting with Lucifer would have went... Jimin was busy about thinking all this when he heard a voice in distance.

"Baby , Jimin!"
He looked up and saw his mother standing there near the car... waiting for him...his face suddenly filled with joy and happiness after seeing his mother.
"Mother!" He exclaimed and ran in her direction.
"Baby...what happened...did you cried?"